Chapter 38: A button to become one of the strongest in the world

Start from the beginning

The three girls in question start to blush when they hear my little story which makes Tomoe and Moca laugh. 

Ran under the effect of shame starts hitting me on my chest with her fists which honestly don't make any effect on me

Ran: You promised you wouldn't say anything to anyone.

Zero: Hehe

Ran/Tsugumi/Himari: Hehe 'Te Nandayo

After a bit of coercion to calm Ran down, the other girl's band presented themselves band by band and I got along with them very quickly.

Poppi'pa is a band that seems to have a lot of interesting things to do and with whom I think I can talk about anything and everything.

Afterglow is already a family for me with whom I can have a good time together.

Pastel*Palettes are an amalgam of a girls band and a group of idols that can be perfect rivals for µ's and Aqours.

Roselia is my starting point in the world of music, guiding them I think we will be able to create the music that will become a legend for years to come.

Hello Happy World is just as I imagined it would be, crazy but fun to be with.

RAS a band that has the potential to revolutionise the music industry and with which I will build my empire.

And finally Morfonica a band with potential that makes you want to support them.

Of course, as a curse I found myself embraced by the girls who don't seem to know the meaning of personal space who are Kasumi(Bandori), Hina and Kokoro.

It doesn't take a genius to see that they seem to like me already more than just an acquaintance because they keep asking questions related to my love life and as if that's not enough to attract everyone's curiosity, but I manage to deviate from the conversation by talking about something else.

But I can't help but observe the obsessive look that Chisato Shirasagi of Pastel*Palettes giving me.

It seems that I have attracted the attention of Touko Kirigaya from Morfonica who is an influencer on social networks under the pseudonym TOKO, the latter doesn't stop winking at me as soon as our eyes meet.

Some of the girls asked me for advice about music or musical techniques which I answered with my experience and knowledge of the skill [Music EX] which piqued the interest of Sayo, Ran, Arisa and Rei.

// Timeskip //

I am currently in my room in my house in Tokyo, after doing my monthly draw and some extra draws at the Abyss Auction which luckily had a branch here.

I received a skill book for the Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, a large red button on a white box called 1 Million Years Button and a skill book called Space and Time for Noobs and the two additional draws were a Young Ten-tail Fox Bijû, a Yin-Yang Pendant containing the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal and a skill book called Ancient Strengthening Technique (AST).