Wow

Amelia's pov

I almost couldn't control myself as I was standing at the front door. I kept pacing back and forth thinking there was no way Carina was actually coming over and then her car pulled up. I waited not very patiently for her to get out and walk to the door. I let her in and I was so nervous and it showed. She took my hand and said "we are going to take this slow. Don't worry." She took my hand and pulled me close to her. "How does this make you feel?" she said as she kissed me.

My vagina was pulsing hard. "Good" I managed to slip out in between kisses.

"Where do you feel it?" she said pulling back a little.

"Everywhere." I said grabbing her and kissing her harder.

"You like girls." she said with a sirk.

"I definitely like girls" I said as I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs.

We make it to my room and I can't stop kissing this woman. She rips off my shirt and then takes off her own. She has me pushed against the door and I unsnap her bra. She pulls back and looks at me and says "that was really good for your first time."

"I may have done a little experimenting in college." I say and she pushes her lips against my neck. Her hand slid down to my pants and unbuttoned them, and she pulled them down. I slipped them off my legs as she dropped to her knees. "No, no, I still owe you from last time" as I unbutton her pants, pull them down and push her down on the bed. I rip her pants off her legs. Wow her panties are so sexy... fuck I'm so wet. I pull her underwear off with my teeth. I'm just about to touch her clit when I look up at her and say "so ummm.. I never actually did this before.... Just tell me if I'm doing a good job." I start to lick her clit the best I can.

"Yes. yessssss. Yessss. Right there. Don't stop.." she is almost screaming.

"You like that." I say as she slams my face back into her vagina but now pulling my hair.

"Please don't stop" she begs as we both hear...

"Ummmm hi Carina." Meredith says "Amelia I didn't know you were into girls."

I jump up and look at her "you forgot to knock"

-if you liked this  leave a comment!