Chapter 2

I quickly picked up a bag from the room and packed some clothes,food and water. I walked down to my old room and took out the credit card hidden in the crevice of the wall. Daniel did not know about this bank account. I never told him that my grandfather had left me money, and I was grateful for it.

Five years ago, when I fell for him, I loved him so much that I made all the properties under my name to both our names. I didn't know at that time that how big a mistake I made.

My grandfather was a very rich businessman who owned several companies. His elder brother, my granduncle was the alpha of the Moonfall Pack. My granduncle and grandaunt had some fertility issues, therefore could not conceive any children. So they decided to pass the title to my grandpa's eldest son,a.k.a my dad.

My grandpa was very fond of me since my childhood,even though I was a omega, and he was a alpha. After his death, about 80 percent of his property went to me.

I loved Daniel so much that five years ago, I had forgotten he was not my mate. After all my property went under both our names, he became in charge of the companies. My dad thought I had found my mate, therefore passed the alpha and luna title to us.

After that, everything went downhill.

One year after getting the title, he killed my parents, my younger brothers in front of me. He had mixed wolfsbane with their food so that they could not fight back. He raped my twin sister while I cried and begged him to leave her. After raping her, he threw her in the flaming house. I still remember her screams when she was burned alive.

After that incident, he told the pack members that my mom and dad had planned to kill me. The pack members loved me a lot, so they believed him because they thought I believed him. He locked me up in my own house and raped and tortured me. After 2 months, he told the pack members that I committed suicide because of my parents 'betrayal'. He showed them my suicide letter and said that I wrote there that I would pass all the properties to his name and that I wanted him to move on and find another luna.

I could still remember the mournful howls of my pack when they heard that I died. As my 'last wish' was that Daniel remains the alpha, they accepted it.

I quickly washed my body and put on some old clothes from five years ago. They fit me because I was a lot thinner than what I was five years ago.

I used the hair clip to pick the lock of the backdoor. Then I looked around the dark house. This house was at the border of the packlands. They contained all the important documents of the businesses.

He ruined me, I would ruin him.

I went to the garage and bought out a barrel of petrol. It was heavy, but my mind was set.

I poured the petrol all over the house and the garden. I searched in the kitchen and found his lighter.

I walked out of the house and went about 20 metres away from the house. I took a aim and clicked the lighter on. Then I threw it at the direction of the house.

I watched the house containing the memories of my terrible five years burn.

I smiled a little, then turned and walked away.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••