🌿Part eight🌿

Song Hee decided it was best she went back to her apartment to change and get a pack ready

Song Hee decided it was best she went back to her apartment to change and get a pack ready. It took her longer than it should have to get out of the apartment since Hyunsu kept holding her back. She reassured him that she would be careful and left him with a light kiss on his cheek and a demand to look after Boba.

Song Hee walked into the hall to see blood on the floor dried and crusted. She stepped onto the spots with the least amount of blood and walked to her apartment. She opened the door and rushed to close and lock it. Song Hee walked around grabbing her Star Wars back pack and stuffed it with some of Bobas food and some spare clothes. She stood in front of her closet staring intently at what she had on display. If this was one of the last outfits she would probably wear she needed to look good. Just because it was the apocalypse didn't mean she could slack. She decided on a small black hoodie, a red pleaded skirt with a chain and white knee high socks probably not the best option since there was bound to be blood on the long journey to save the children but oh well. She looked around the apartment one more time in case she forgot anything but also to see what she was forever leaving behind. She grabbed her sketchbook and pens just in case. She couldn't lose everything about herself.

Song Hee slipped on her black and white high top converse and sauntered her way out into the hall.

She was greeted with Hyunsu in a black hoodie and headphones hanging out of his ear. She remembered a little while ago when Mr. Dusik told them about the phone calls and the monsters.

Hyunsu was holding what appeared to be the mop stick with a kitchen knife duct tape to the end of it. It was an improvement that was for sure.
He was carrying Boba in his arms, who looked as content as could be. She couldn't help but blush, there was just something that would get any girls heart racing when they saw a cute boy holding an even cuter animal. She stepped up to him and grabbed Boba while taking his free hand and making there way quietly to 1408.

She let go of Hyunsu's hand to knock softly on the door. After a few seconds the pair was met with a crutch to the face. Song Hee startled back into Hyunsu not expecting to be greeted like that but also not that surprised, it was the apocalypse after all. She smiled at her neighbor and waved.

"Hi Mr Han" she wanted to bow but with Boba in her hands she was afraid she would tip over . Boba really needed to lose some weight. He should  have been pretty skinny considering all the running around he's been doing she thought bitterly.

Dusik nodded in acknowledgment at Song Hee and gave a tiny smile. " Hi Songie, Hi Boba. Come on get in."

Dusik was kinda like a cool father figure for Song Hee. In no way did he replace her dad but he was there when she needed some fatherly advice. She often went to show him her new masterpieces. He always gave her high praise and told her she would bring a new light into the world.

They all stepped into the apartment . Hyunsu and Song Hee took off there shoes and padded more into the chaotic room.

Mr Han eyed Hyunsu up and down before speaking up. " I'm Han Dusik, and you are."