001

avina's pov

"can you literally wait on me for once?"

i turn around to the voice of alexa.

"always leaving me fr"

i laugh a little watching her as she caught her breath.

"i forgot"

i receive a side eye as she chugs the almost empty water bottle she held above her face.

"you forgot. my ass"

so dramatic for what.

"where's ale? doesn't he like drive you around everywhere?"

that mf left early and told me to walk home? like what? he's probably home with his boyfriends. it's the weekend which means they're probably having a sleepover like all the damn time.

it's frustrating how he doesn't care about anything else but bitches, his friends, and controlling me. we're twins. shocker. but he thinks and acts like he's way older and has the power to control every single thing i do. like everything.

"so i was thinking about going to yours so we can get ready and leave together"

we continued to walk along the sidewalk, about two minutes away from home.

"yea well we both know how ale is and it's gonna be basically impossible for him to let me go"

party next week and she wants to go but ale is annoying and complicated. she thins her lips and nods her head knowing i was right.

"at some point he's going to have to let you make your own decisions you know"

i chuckle and kept my eyes ahead.

"tell that to him. not i"

we kept quiet as i unlock the door, letting us both in. the sounds of laughter filled in the room as i lay my backpack down.

"hi vina"

ale's voice speaking to me from the kitchen. i roll my eyes and started towards the stairs.

"don't even"

he laughs, knowing damn well why im pissed.

"fucking dramatic"

...

i stood in front of the foggy mirror, wiping my hand across it letting me see myself a little better. i moisturize my face, lifting the towel wrapped around my body.

the sounds of the movie playing on my tv running through my ears as i hear a muffled shout from downstairs.

"vina!"

"what?!"

"can you come down here for a sec?!"

what does he want? im literally naked right now.

"can't!"

"vina pleaseeee!"

"let me fucking change first!"

he irritates me so much sometimes. i walk out of the bathroom and quickly change into some sweats and a tank top. i put my uggs on and walk out my room, heading downstairs.

"what the fuck do you want?"

i run my fingers through my hair as i walk into the kitchen where ale and his friends are. i think they're building legos.

"read this real quick and tell us where to put the piece because we are hella confused"

i look at the mess of legos they have on the table. holy shit i am not helping cleaning that up after they give up.

"so you're telling me that out of all three of you guys, none of you could figure this out?"

they're way dumber than they look. they just shook their head and stared at me. i let out a sigh and took the little book from ale's hand. i observed it for a bit and then roll my eyes.

"dumb fucks. obviously the piece goes right here"

i place it where it's supposed to go as they all stared in shock.

"i told you it went there fatass"

"i'll beat you up bitch"

i ignored them and continued to help build whatever they were making. i thinks it's a spiderman lego set. cute. soon enough, they all began to build it with me as well.

"fuck"

i whisper to myself after i noticed one of the pieces were missing. i looked around and then to my side when realized one of ale's friends had it in his hand.

damn he was really tall.

i look up at him and tapped on his arm. he turns to look at me and i point to his hand.

"you have the piece i need"

he opens his hand and i reach out to take it but before i could even pick it up, alejandro had to push in between us. i smack my lips, knowing what he's doing.

i can't even have an innocent interaction with one of them without ale bitching about it.

"oh thank you mattia. i was looking everywhere for that piece"

he quickly puts it in place and then turns to look at me.

"i think that's all the help we need vina. you can leave now"

ofc i didn't want to leave. i was actually having fun. plus ale's friend was kinda cute. but i also wasn't in the mood to argue so i just gave him a long stare and said nothing.

"asshole"

i whisper, walking towards the stairs and away from them.

...