For the Love Of A King

The villagers of Kakariko Village bid you and Link farewell as Epona carried you off across Hyrule Field. Navi flew beside the galloping horse attempting to keep pace with her. "The desert ... that is where Ganondorf was raised. We should look for the final Sage there," the Fairy suggested. You nodded in agreement. "I may have an idea on who they are but I don't want to jump to conclusions." Link glanced over his shoulder towards you. "Y/N, you dwelled amongst the Gerudo for a time, what was it like?" he inquired. You calmly explained at first it was rather intense but as time passed you had come to enjoy the company of the desert inhabitants. "They're not as evil as some folk say. My guess is though that they mainly took their orders from the twin witches Koume and Kotake. Something seemed odd about their behavior especially to Ganondorf." Link nodded once. "We'll figure it out once we arrive at the desert Fortress." 

    By the time the moon had risen, you were camping just outside the desert entrance. Link was taking the first watch once again so you could get some rest. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep considering you had a very long day after departing the village. Your spirit drifted off to its usual destination of Din's Silent Realm. Your vulpine ears were greeted by the rich tones of Ganondorf's pipe organ. The melody that the King played seemed merrier compared to the solemn tune two visits ago. You approached the bench and sat beside your beloved leaning into him slightly so as not to disturb his music. Instead, a sweet chuckle resounded from deep within his chest. "Hello my dear Y/N." You felt Ganondorf's fingers run through your hair tucking a few locks behind your ears lovingly. 

     "Hello love Ganon," you murmured turning towards the King. Ganondorf surprised you by placing a soft kiss on your forehead. "You never cease to amaze me Y/N. Four Sages have awakened it is only a matter of time until we can be reunited physically." The King then lifted you into his arms and set you on his lap. He buried his face into the crook of your neck planting another kiss on your soft skin. "Nothing will make me happier than to be your queen," you whispered in response. "However one Sage remains and there is the task of reuniting the Triforce pieces." Ganondorf chuckled lightly. "I know you can do this ... you and that kid Link have accomplished so much already. Nevertheless, I am here to help you in your preparation against any hardships my homeland may have in store."

      The King rose from his great organ bench carrying you with such tenderness it merely melted your heart. He set you down before the hot springs and gently removed the chakra jewelry causing you to feel calming tingles in your body. Ganondorf seemed to notice your reaction as this resulted in a deep chuckle and a kiss upon your forehead. "I am glad you have grown accustomed to my touches Y/N," he muttered regaling you endearingly with his golden orbs. "It is because I have come to trust you, my King. I know you would never wish to harm me," you responded softly. Ganondorf smiled sweetly pressing his lips to yours. "I thank Din for sending you to me. Goddess knows where I would be without your guiding light." A blush crept to your cheeks as your e/c spheres gazed into his. "May I remove your clothing for the cleansing?" Ganondorf asked. You nodded once. The King ceremoniously stripped the robes to your bare naked body. He then assisted you into the steaming hot waters once again. 

    "Your spirit must be prepared to face the trials that await you. With a strong spirit, your senses remain alert to any illusions set in place for deception. It also will assist you in the true balance between the calming dark and the joyful light. Your spirit is far more valuable than all the gold in the world." Ganondorf gently washed your h/l h/c tresses with an infusion of cherry blossoms and rose oil applying it also to your vulpine ears and tails. You felt as if your aura, as well as your body, was being rid of negative effects. Half an hour later you were being drawn from the waters and towel-dried from head to toe. The King wrapped you in a new set of robes of your f/c then applied Din's Tears upon any wound you had sustained with tender care. Softly Ganondorf brushed out your tangled locks humming the song you had played for him the first time you met. 

     Once you were finished he had you sit in a meditation position before his pipe organ. "Now my love to enhance your spiritual defense you must meditate. The song I offer to you will draw the might of Din into your inner being. The Hero of the Skies once played this tune for his own journey. In turn, so shall it assist you as it did his. Listen to Din's Power." You closed your eyes as the sudden notes of Ganon's organ filled your ears. He played a rather whimsical but strong melody mimicking that of a dancing flame. His music suddenly became accompanied by a familiar voice. The vision of magnificent birds flying all around you in a bright blue sky revealed itself. In your soul, you could feel the calling of the divine goddesses including Hylia herself imbue a powerful aura of protection around you. Once the singing had ceased that voice spoke out to you: "Mistress with the might of your soul enhanced as has the power of the Master Sword." A celestial serpent of great fire had wrapped its coils protectively around you.

     Slowly you opened your eyes only to be met with your King's. A solitary tear was streaking down his cheek. Immediately you rushed to Ganondorf's side wishing to offer him comfort in any way possible. "Your kindness overwhelms me Y/N. These are not tears of sorrow but tears of joy. I have witnessed a miracle of the Goddesses," he reassured you.   He placed a loving kiss on your forehead. "The serpent you see here is a testament to Din's sacred flames of power. It will aid you in the upcoming trials. Do not fear it for it will not harm others unless it deems otherwise." Ganondorf explained as he caressed your cheek. You pressed your forehead to his then wrapped your arms around his strong neck. "Travel safely dearest love and I shall await your return." The King passionately kissed you before you felt the drawing power of dawn pull you away. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to comment and vote your feedback.