🦖🦕CHAPTER 28

Start from the beginning

"I'll never call you" I said and went inside. I go back to our table and saw them already eating.

"Hey you're back" Yamaguchi said and I nodded. I sat on my chair and looked at
Y/N.

Why is she frowning?

I looked at Yamaguchi and Yachi and gave my 'what's wrong with her' look at they shrugged their shoulders. I started eating and glancing at Y/N every food I put in my mouth.

Why is she not looking at me?

"want to go to the aquarium park?" Yachi asked and Y/N looked at her and nodded. After eating, we went to the car and start driving to the aquarium park.

*Timeskip At Aquarium Park*

We are now inside at the aquarium park and Y/N is still ignoring me. Yachi and Y/N are together, looking around and me and Yamaguchi, tailing them.

"Yamaguchi" I called him and he looked at me.

"yes Tsukki?" he said and I took a deep breath.

"What happened to Y/N?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Gomen Tsukki but it's not my place to say what's wrong with her" he said and I nodded. I looked around and Yachi and Y/N are nowhere to be found.

"there they are" Yamaguchi said and pointed at them.

"Y/N" Yamaguchi called her and waved and she waved back.

So she's gonna ignore me and not Yamaguchi?

I smirked and she rolled her eyes. She went beside me and I flicked her forehead.

"asshole." she muttered, rubbing the spot where I flicked her.

"Aw, is my wittle baby hurt?" I sarcastically asked and she rolled her eyes before shoving the entrance ticket towards my chest.

"let's go seat over there" Yachi said and we all nodded. We sat on the bench to take a rest a little.

"What's got you in a bad mood?" I asked sitting down beside her.

Y/N POV:

"What's got you in a bad mood?" he asked me and sat beside me but not looking at me so I don't look at him also.

"It's nothing." I said quietly, the shame of getting jealous of those who liked him before.

"Yachi, let's go there" Yamaguchi said and pointed somewhere. Both of them stood up and go somewhere, leaving me with Tsukishima.

"It can't be nothing, you're ignoring me and rolling your eyes that much" Tsukishima pointed out. I sighed, knowing my husband was right.

Should I tell him?

"So, what is it?" He asked again. I pursed my lips, before letting out yet another sigh.

"remember, Maddie asked if she can talk to you?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm jealous and angry because of that" I said quietly, I think he hasn't heard me. Suddenly, an obnoxiously loud laugh came out from him.

"Why are you jealous? There is nothing to be jealous about" That did not help my mood at all. I stayed quiet, not wanting to answer because I'm scared that this might lead to a fight.

"Look, it's just uncomfortable and suspicious, who knew maybe she'll do the same thing that she did for the past few years." I tried to explain myself.

"are you just making excuses for me not to talk to Maddie? Or you want all my attention?" he said making me just look at him.

"the ugly thing is that you are jealous for not enough reason to be jealous. There's nothing to be jealous of about Y/N. What are you an attention seeker?" His words hurt.

Attention... seeker? Is this all my fault for being jealous?

"Hey, Y/N? Why aren't you responding?" He said. I clenched my teeth, trying so hard not to show my irritation. I was already feeling down, and it hurts, even more, to know that my HUSBAND is invalidating what I feel.

"Tsukishima, please shut up." I muttered, clenching my fist on my bag.

"Aw, now you can't even talk back? Come on. It's not that big of a deal."

Yes. It was a big deal to me.

"I'm sorry, I can't control my feelings and emotions like you." I said in a small voice, wanting nothing more but to curl up in a room and cry all my emotions out.

"I have to go." I said, standing up.

"We just got here, let's just forget the fight we had and enjoy" he said, finally looking at me. I saw his eyes widened at the sight of my red face and the tears pooling in my eyes.

"Y/N-"

*ring* *ring*

He was cut off by his phone ringing. He answered the phoned and walked away. I sighed and stood up and walked out, Yamaguchi and Yachi saw me and I just smiled and waved goodbye.

I need to learn to control my emotions