Fight

Stiles saw Landon still struggling to break free of his bonds and he was filled with rage,"You," he snarled.

Stiles ripped his bonds off of Landon and dragged him into the public bathroom and threw him to the ground.

"I just had to hear from Hope that OUR DAUGHTER, was ripped from her arms," Stiles yelled eyes blazing with fury,"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE, TO HAVE SOMEONE THAT YOU CARE SO DEEPLY FOR, SOMEONE YOU HAVE WAITED MONTHS TO MEET, JUST RIPPED AWAY FROM YOU?" Stiles asked grabbing Landon by the hair and slamming his head against a sink completely shattering it.

"I ONLY SAW HER ONCE, I HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HER," Stiles picked up Landon and shoved his head against the mirror cracking it,"Hope once told me, that you have resurrected from many different deaths.  But what happens if I rip you apart and scatter the pieces, what will happen then?"

"I'm sorry," Landon cried out as Stiles pressed his head harder against the mirror.

"It's too late for 'sorry.'" Stiles said increasing pressure.

"Stiles stop," A calm voice said, Stiles turned around to see Scott.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles growled.

"My Mom called me," Scott said,"She said you could use some help."

"I think I'm good on help," Stiles said in a dark voice, dropping Landon so he was just whimpering on the floor.

"Stiles, your getting my help whether you like it or not," Scott said,"Even though we haven't been on the same page.  I still think of you as my brother, and we're going to get your daughter back.  Whatever it takes."

Stiles nodded in appreciation, and then both wolves heard Landon mumble something about a ritual.

Scott grabbed Landon and shoved his head back against the mirror, making the glass crack even more,"WHAT RITUAL?" Scott roared in his alpha voice

Time Skip

"He has to go in a place with immense power in order to draw the magic out of the baby," Stiles told the others of the pack, Hope wanted to help but she had to get her blood lust under control first so everyone else of the Mikaelson clan stayed with her.

"So, the nemeton," Kira assumed.

"Yeah, but he's got an army of monsters at his side," Stiles told them crossing his arms.

"So we get reinforcements," Mason said, surprising Stiles.

"Uhh Mason no offense but it maybe a little dangerous for a human," Stiles told him hesitantly.

Mason only smirked,"Yeah, well.  While you were away we found out the beast may have left something in me," Mason told him and closing his eyes in concentration and when he opened them they glowed a bright blue.

  While you were away we found out the beast may have left something in me," Mason told him and closing his eyes in concentration and when he opened them they glowed a bright blue