Thunder Beast

Hope couldn't move him, literally when she got to close a bolt of lightning would almost hit her so all she could do was wait for him to wake up.

The sun started to rise and Stiles stirred on his place on the ground.  Hope cautiously approached him and when she placed her hand on his shoulder, causing him to jerk away from her touch.

Stiles finally turned to look at her,"Hope?"

Stiles eyes widened as he took in her appearance and then his own,"What happened to my clothes?"

"They burned off," Hope said.

"What happened to your clothes?" Stiles asked, looking away from her.

"I changed out of them when I turned," Hope said, blushing slightly.

Stiles looked at her in the eyes,"What do you mean turn?"

Hope's eyes flashed yellow, almost like an instinct Stiles' eyes turned blue.

"Your a werewolf," Stiles said eyes wide.

"And your . . . something," Hope said looking at him.

"What do you mean?"Stiles said hyperventilating.

"What do you remember?" Hope questioned, kneeling beside him.

"I was at home.  Then I felt a my bones breaking," Stiles said, eyebrows furrowing,"There was a lot of lightning, a monster.  A white wolf.  Then nothing."

"Stiles you turned into a giant grey wolf," Hope told him, carefully.

"What no I didn't.  I wasn't bitten," Stiles said hyperventilating.

"Stiles calm down," Hope told him, noticing how his eyes were turning blue.

Hope placed a hand on his shoulder, and he shuddered.  Hope felt a warmth surround her body, when she looked around them there was blue lightning surrounding them.  Hope was mesmerized by it's beauty.

Stiles' attention was on Hope though, as she stared at the lightning in awe.

"What the hell am I?" Stiles asked her.

Hope looked at him with a sympathetic gaze,"I think I know someone who can help."

Time Skip

"So who's this lady you called?" Stiles asked as they cleaned up the burned furniture.

"She's my aunt Freya, her wife Keelin, and their son Nik," Hope said while throwing away a burned pillow.

"And what is she?"

"Very powerful witch."

"What are you?"

Hope hesitated for a moment,"I'm a tribrid.  A witch, werewolf, and vampire.  All rolled into one."

"Cool."

"You don't seem very surprised," Hope told him.

"It's beacon hills.  There's a lot of supernatural crap here," Stiles told Hope surprising her.

"And to think I left my home town to get away from it all," Hope said.

"So what really happened then?"

Hope sighed knowing this was coming,"There was this thing called Malivore, it's basically a pit with hundreds of monsters in it.  If you go into it you are forgotten by the collective conscious.  I tried to destroy because I was nature's loop hole to the pits immortality, but I haven't activated my vampire side, so I just stayed there, forgotten by everyone.  When I finally got out everyone had forgotten I existed.  My boyfriend, my friends, my family.  When they finally remembered, I left and came here," Hope told him a few tears slipping down her face.