Chapter 11

Next day: Nailea POV:
I decided that I was going to go to Eriks again and ask him if he wanna go clubbing with me and Sarah.So you drove up to his house (Keep in mind he already asked you to be his and Obviously you said yes)
You wore this:

You were so happy to go see him because he just made your day every time you seen him your life just glows up with him

You were so happy to go see him because he just made your day every time you seen him your life just glows up with him. You pull up to his driveway walking out of the door with excitement you go knock on the door but it's open?.You walk in trying to find Erik you were going to shout his name but you decided to scare him. As you walk upstairs you could hear noises coming from his room. You open the door fast to scare him. But right when you open -ed the door you see Erik with no top on and...ELLIE making out with each other.Erik didn't see you until you opened your mouth to say "WHAT THE HELL!!" You just dropped everything and all you hear is Ellie saying "ahh your sad that he chose me over you well to bad he loves me... not you!" You ran into your car and you see Erik running out the door calling your name but you drove off...

Sorry I left ya hanging again🥲 click next page to see the rest!!