Chapter 10!!

⚠️Mature contact is advised⚠️

Nailea POV:
As we went into his driveway it was silence for a solid 10 seconds. But out of nowhere he picked me up on his lap facing him on the drivers seat.Starting to kiss me on my entire face and neck (The amount of butterflies I got during this).😩 He picked me up going into his room with my legs still wrapped around his waist. (Parents were at work) He put me in his room locking it. Pinning me towards the wall and says "You sure you wanna do this" I shook my head and said "yea I'm ready" while taking his shirt off. He moved me onto the bed with his chain dangling from his neck he slowly takes off my shirt and pants while looking at me for his approval.He then takes the clip off my bra and takes off my panties. He kissed me all over the place leading towards my lower and upper thighs.He then slides himself into me taking his underwear off.😩And let me tell you it was a good size.He then starts to go down towards my 🐱 and licking it. The thing was this was not no regular you know. He was caring and putting every thought into it with passion and that just made me fell in love with him even more. Next thing you know we're done and where laying on top of each other while falling asleep. I woke up and forgetting what even happened and forgot to tell my parents I stayed the night I checked my phone and had 30 missed calls from both my parents. I quickly ran to take a shower while kissing Erik bye and leaving a note. Good thing I lived right across the street and I knew they would be mad. But when I walked in they were right there standing and saying how way your night at Saras. I was confused but I played along because I knew what she did. I was so happy to have her as my bestie and I immediately called to say thank you for everything and slept the whole entire day.