Chapter 4!!

Nailea POV:
I finished my 4 period and now it's Study hall and I have no work.But ofc Sarah had some so I just decided I was gonna to take a walk around the school . As I made my way down the hall I passed by this very handsome boy I've never seen his face but I tried not to make eye contact . He was very tall with dark brown curls and blue eyes. I pretended I didn't see him and walked off to go use the restroom.

Eriks POV:
I've gotten lost In the middle of the halls and Marquese had left me to go to Athletics.As I was walking down the hall there was absolutely no one around so that's when I found out I'm going to be late. I passed by the bathroom and spotted this one girl I didn't really look at her at first but when I did she just caught my eye. She was absolutely stunning and beautiful.I only looked at her for about 3 seconds until she looked at me. Because the tension was very awkward and strong. Hopefully I run into her again and get to know her.

Lunch time...

Sarah's POV:
It was the end of study hall and Nailea just left me here alone with these random to go wonder off into the halls. After she came back she came up to me and had the audacity to say "Now you wished you would've finish your work, huh" laughing. " Ohh give me a fcking break I'm trying" while laughing. As we were walking off to lunch. We passes by this one guy and she just stopped talking and gave him a nice up and down look and smiled. When he passed by us he was staring at her too and gave her a little smirk.I couldn't help but look back and I caught him looking back too at her . I knew something was up so when we sat down...

Sorry I left y'all of a cliffhanger but I had too.😭 I'm just built like that🙄 Chapter 5 will be up soon.