Chapter 3!!

Eriks POV:
Today's my first day of school in Beverly Hills. I am very excited for a new start in this school. I am trying to stay focused
in school. At my last one I wasn't the best at listening in class.I am not dating anyone YET but I'm looking for a very unique person to share my life with. Most girls are the same at my old school it's always blonds,blue eyed,popular girls who always wanted one thing and I think you already know what that is. My older brother Lyle Is dropping me off today since my car got hit last week tryna drive my stuff here by another car.🤭.

Later on...

As I walked in i admired the whole place it was so big and clean. My old school didn't really take good care of itself.As I walked In I can sense
girls staring at me and looking at me.I didn't mind but when I went to go find my locker these group of girls walked up to me and said "OMG!!! Are you the new guy...Wait duh you are. You are like so hot"... "Thanks?" I said weirded out. When I was about to walk away this Random girl from the group and stopped me and said " You're just gonna leave without saying hi to me?? Hottie" I was definitely weirded out so I just left and good thing one of my old friends moved here 2 years before me. Marquese it was so nice to finally see him again and I didn't have to be lonely on the first day.

Ellie's POV:
Omg when I saw Erik walk down the hall I was speechless he was like so muscular and Hot. Literally he was made for me I went up to go talk to him thinking he'll be speechless looking at me. But he wasn't, maybe he didn't notice so I definitely have to try harder and look more cuter. (This bish is about to make me...🔪🔪🙄)