Chapter 6!!

Ellie's POV
I skipped half of my classes to go home and loot better just for him. He better like it or else I will have to force it.😅 I don't care if I miss any days I'll just give them puppy eyes and some money that will always bring my grade up. I decided to expose my shoulders that usually will seduce the boys my principal doesn't care what I wear because the principal is my Dad.
Ellie came back to school wearing this:
*Without the white cover * 😅

 Ellie came back to school wearing this:*Without the white cover * 😅

School end...

Ellie again🙄 POV:
I was walking out of the school waiting for my limo to come pick me up. When I spotted Erik walking out with some guy. I immediately ran up to him but before I had to pull down my top a little and fix my hair. As I walked up to him he looked at me and said " umm...Hi?" "Hi pretty boy are you doing anything tonight???"
I said. He looked weirded out I don't know why but he said " No thanks" literally like why would you!!! It's me. And his ratty friend had to say "Nah you don't wanna do anything with that hoe!" He said to Erik. I just walked off. Obviously I had to up my game so I texted the whole senior classes that Judy is having a go away party at our house.(Judy is her sister)

(Everyone said yes because They like Judy and Erik is going to be there because he has nothing to do he doesn't know it's her sis tho😩)