001

CHAPTER ONE : BE A GOOD GIRL

|

a thud woke you from your slumber. you gasped and sat up, eyeing the cracked door that sealed off your room. 

an intruder? a hero? is someone attacking?? you panicked and decided to investigate yourself. then you stopped. the fuck am i thinking, i cant defend myself, not against anyone who dares to infiltrate the league's base.

then you heard a pained moan. your eyes widened and suddenly, your healer instincts got the better of you. it was like your quirk manifested along with a primal desire to heal. even if it's as small as a papercut, as long as you know about it, you can't ignore it. you just needed one touch and you wouldn't have to think about it anymore.

you flew down the stairs, surprised that none of the other members were awake at the sound. when you reached the ground floor, you saw shigaraki laying on the floor, a small puddle of blood seeping out from his side.

"oh?? my gosh??" you walked closer, kneeling beside him, hands itching to erase his wound from existence. "what the fuck were you doing?"

"watch your tone, noob." he hissed at you as he propped himself up, stumbling to a nearby seat. "i'm your superior."

ah right. he's your boss. you weren't used to the hierarchal thing as yet. "let me just quickly heal-"

"no, fuck off." he chided, wincing as he slid down on the chair. he would die before he let you put hands on him in such a caring and gentle way. disgusting.

you fought your annoyance, your head snapping to a tilt. "you wanted me as a healer. what am i doing here if i can't work on you? you're bleeding. a lot. too much."

"i said, go. away." he ripped off the hands that were on his body, setting them aside. blood stained his clothes, his stomach, his hands. you could see the wound. all it needed was just one touch from you and it would be off your conscience.

"you seriously want me to go back to sleep knowing you've got a critical wound? who's going to take care of you?" you tried to reason with him, but if he didn't agree, you'd just do it anyway. you were already straining yourself to hold back. "boss?" you added for good measure.

he scowled and glared at you. "if you're gonna fit in here, you're gonna learn you need to follow my fucking orders the first time i say them. now be a good girl and go back to bed."

your eyes narrowed and you reacted before you could restrain yourself, lunging forward. he swatted your hand away, thankfully wearing artist's gloves.

shigaraki growled, enraged that you would come in and challenge him on your first day. who the fuck did you think you were? the disregard for his authority sent him over the edge. i could just get giran to get another healer. he thought as he flexed all five fingers, thinking about curling them gloveless around your wrist. he would not tolerate such disrespect. 

but he thought again. it took a while for giran to get a good healer.

"this is your first and last warning," he stood and sent a death glare at you. your instincts wavered, overcome with survival instead of healing. "do not touch me or act without my orders."

you stood down. "okay."

he walked away.

you stood there, contemplating whether to go after them despite the warning. you needed to see it through. to heal that wound. it would plague your mind as you slept. you let out a whimper before shaking your head, and heading to bed.

he looked furious. he was about to kill you. you gulped, taking note not to ever, EVER pull something like that again. you needed to remember your place, you work in an organization now, not freely.

you sighed, grudgingly dragging your feet to bed.