"You wouldn't hurt your big sister, now would you? Father won't be very happy."

"We are not sisters." I sneer. I look over at Dean and he nods for me to do it. My smirk grows. "Regna terrae, cantáte deo, psállite dómino..."

"An exorcism? Are you serious?" Meg asks me, but I ignore her. Stuffing my hands in my back pockets, I take long, slow steps around her—almost in a taunting manner—and continue.

"Tribuite virtutem deo." I pause my words and steps, right behind her now, when she groans. Dean looks at me and I smile, winking at him.

"I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna rip the bones from your body." Meg threatens slowly and it makes me laugh because it wasn't the first time I heard that one before.

"No, you're gonna burn in hell...unless you tell us where our dad is." Dean says with a hard expression. Meg doesn't say anything and I can tell it pisses him off but he controls himself. "Well, at least you'll get a nice tan." Dean's eyes flicker up to me, silently telling me to continue.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satantica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica." Meg cuts me off with a yell, eyes squeezing shut. I stop walking again, standing next to Dean now. "You ready to talk now?" I ask sweetly. She gives me the darkest glare before snapping her steely gaze to Dean.

"He...begged for his life with tears in his eyes. He begged to see his sons one last time. That's when I slit his throat." She says darkly through heavy breaths. Dean and I share a look with one another, then I look back at Sam where he leans on the door frame, looking right back at me with a troubled expression.

"For your sake, I hope you're lying." I look back in front of me and see Dean in Meg's face once again. "'Cause if it's true, I swear to god! I will match into hell myself, and I will slaughter each and every one of you evil sons a bitches, so help me god."

Well, damn.

I continue with the exorcism, watching her squirm and twitch in discomfort. My gaze moves to one of Bobby's open books as it starts to flip on its own but I don't stop. I let each word roll off my tongue perfectly, not messing up once.

"Aah!" She shouts, shaking now. I pause to look at her with a pointed brow, waiting for her to talk.

"Where is he?" Dean asks her, starting to slowly circle around her.

"You just won't take 'dead' for an answer, will you?"

"Where is he?!" Dean asks more angrily.

"Dead!"

"No, he's not! He's not dead! He can't be!" Dean screams in her face, fully losing his cap.

"Dean-"

"Keep going." Dean says without even looking at me. I sigh defeatedly.

"Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, domine. Ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos."

"AAAAH!" She screams in pain, chair moving around as she tries holding on to her meatsuit. I continue, speaking louder over her cries.

"Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare digneris te rogamus audi-"

"He will be!" Meg yells.

"Wait!" Dean motions for me to stop and I do immediately. "What?!" Dean exclaims.