092

I help Bobby with salting the windows and doors, making sure every crook and cranny is lined with salt. Walking back into the library, I see the Winchesters having a stare down with Meg.

"We salted the door and windows. If there are any demons out there, they ain't getting in." Bobby tells Sam and Dean. I was too busy having a staring contest with a smug Meg to see Dean get up and stand next to me.

"Look at that, Prince Charming and the half demon princess stuck together like glue." Meg teases with a chuckle. I ball my fists up at my sides, trying to get my anger under control.

"Where's our father, Meg?" Dean asks calmly.

"You didn't ask very nice." Meg bats her lashes.

"Where's our father, bitch?"

"Jeez, you kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh, I forgot. You don't." That makes Dean snap.

"Hey, you think this is a freaking game?!" Dean yells, getting close to her face, hands resting on the arm rests. "Where is he?! What did you do to him?!"

"He died screaming. I killed him myself." She tells him slowly, looking smug as ever. Dean surprises me when he suddenly smacks Meg across the face so hard that it echoes throughout the room. She recovers quickly, breathing heavily and smiling.

"That's kind of a turn on—you hitting a girl. No wonder Jennifer is so attached."

"Oh, I swear-" I near her but Dean holds out an arm, stopping me.

"You're no girl." Dean says coldly to her.

"Guys." Bobby calls us over. Dean and I glance at each other, then Meg, then follow Bobby and Sam into the next room.

"You okay?" Sam asks Dean.

"She's lying. He's not dead."

"Dean, you've got to be careful with her. Don't hurt her." Bobby says.

"Why?"

"Because she really is a girl. That's why."

"What are you talking about?" Sam asks. I look at them weirdly.

"Guys, she's possessed. The real Meg is being possessed by a demon. I thought you knew that." I state. We look back over at her.

"Are you trying to tell me there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there?" Dean asks me and Bobby. We give him a 'duh' look and he glances back at her again. "That's actually good news."

"How?" I look at him quizzically.

"Maybe the real Meg knows where our dad is. If we can't get the demon to talk, then we get rid of it."

"You mean an exorcism?" I ask with a hopeful expression. Dean nods.

"I think there's one in dad's journal." Sam starts to move for the journal but I stop him.

"No need." I turn around to Meg and slowly walk over to her, the guys following. I smirk, folding my hands together and cracking them, then do the same with my neck.

"You gonna torture me now? Hell knows you've got the experience." Meg says slyly.

"Yeah, well, if you've heard what I thought you've heard, I'd wipe that smug smile off your face." I smile, cocking my head to the side. She analyzes my face, trying to catch my bluff, but there isn't one. Slowly, her smile falters.