"Open your mouth."

Karl frowned. What?

"Just do it. Trust me".

Karl arched an eyebrow at that and Sapnap rolled his eyes, placing his thumb at the brunet's chin and opening his mouth slowly. He blew the smoke inside Karl's mouth and leaned back, smirking at the reaction of the boy in front of him. He coughed and pouted.

"That was disgusting", Karl mumbled and wiped his mouth.

"You're blushing. That doesn't seem like you're telling the truth right now", Sapnap inhaled for the last time and throw the cigarette on the floor before stepping on it.

"And you're just high", Karl said and turned his head forward, looking down at the garden in front of him.

"Maybe. But I'd do that again any time, high or not".

The taller boy rolled his eyes and smiled softly. Sapnap turned his head and smiled as well. Blue eyes met green's and they both smiled softly at each other. Everything in Karl's head told him to get inside again and stop hanging out with that boy. He had promised himself to never smoke or get high, but here he was. Well, to be fair he wasn't really smoking in that moment but the longer he'd hang out with Sapnap, the sooner he would do things like that. Maybe he was a bad influence. But Karl didn't care. The butterflies in his stomach didn't care.

"We should probably get inside again", Sapnap said.

Karl nodded slowly and looked behind him. The whole living room was dark and you could slightly hear Quackity snorting. He smiled before driving a hand through his hair and going inside again.

"Good night, Karl", Sapnap said and winked at him.

"Night".

Sapnap smiled softly and walked up the stairs.

-------------------------

"Karl, turn off your fucking phone".

Someone shook him very aggressively and Karl groaned and slapped the person slightly.

"Hey!".

He opened his eyes and Quackity was hovering above him, his hand placed on his cheek.

"Why did you just slap me?", he asked with a shocked voice.

"Why did you wake me at-", Karl looked at the clock "- at 7 AM! Oh my god, why did you do that?", he whined and buried his head down into the pillow.

"Your mum has been calling you since 6:43 AM! Answer your phone, it's so annoying", Quackity tossed him his phone and sighed, sitting up afterward. 

Karl quickly took his phone in his hand and answered immediately.

"Mum! Hey", he cleared his throat.

"Karl, where are you? You know what a heart attack I had when I got into your room and you weren't there?", his mother said.

"I'm sorry, mum. Quackity fell asleep and I thought it would be the best idea to stay over. Sorry, I forgot to text you".

Well, he probably would have texted her but he somehow got distracted. Distracted by Sapnap smoking outside at night.

His mother sighed.

"It's okay, just please tell me next time, 'kay?".

"Of course", Karl answered and swallowed.

They hung up after 5 minutes and Karl laid down again. Quackity was already back asleep next to him but to be honest, Karl was totally awake now. He groaned and turned around. He was probably staring at the wall for 5 minutes until he got up and walked over into the kitchen. There was some food in the fridge but Karl somehow felt like cooking something, even though he was really bad at cooking. After a few minutes, he decided to make some pancakes.