Mission Log 5

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

As midoriya woke up, he was tangled in a pile of body's.

' the fuck.... Why are they all laying on top of me' he thought to himself. His whole squad was piled up on top of him, sleeping. Midoriya looked at the clock on the wall next to him.

'hmm..... 5.....lets make there stay hell' he smirked to himself. He wiggled himself out of the pile of body's and made his way over to his closet, readying himself. Because he and his squad will be staying in UA they got a whole floor for themselves, to get some privacy.

"there are speakers in the corridors...I wonder if they can be activated separately to the other students" he muttered to himself. Izuku went to a separate room filled with their military gear and support items. He equipped his gear, grabbed a flashbang and went back to the room his squad was sleeping in.

"FLASHBANG" he shouted and threw the grenade into the room. Giggles was the first one who rushed out of the room, followed by hurricane, element and reki. D.E and blade just made it out barely. Unfortunately for Delta, smoke, woods, jade and soap, they didn't take notice to the flashbang and where woken up with a surprise to say the least.

"OK bitches, get ready and meet me in the commen area in twenty" izuku stated and left his squad behind.

"and I thought the stay here would be somewhat relaxing" pointed out hurricane.

"oh common itashi, it wasn't that bad, hihi" giggles pointed out.

"your lucky there are students here, otherwise he would have waken us with the hall speakers" elements pointed above them.

"one of these days, he's the reason I die" woods stated.

"that's enough, let's get ready" jade stated, she was the first one to go to her deticated room. The others did the same shortly after. Izuku on the other hand was making breakfast, but was Confused where they kept there Kitchen appliances. After a little Searching he found most of the things he needed. As time passed on, the squad was finally sat at the dining area of the dorms. Giggles and jade where helping stalker preparing breakfast. The clock hit seven and class 1a started to gather themselfs in the common room.

"get some grub, where done and I made enough for the whole class" stalker pointed out, as he went to exit the dorms, his squad behind him and dekt out.

They where walking to the main building and got a lot of Weird stares on there way their. As they reached the front entrance of the school they split up to there dedicated positions. Izuku and todoroki on the other hand where a companied by reki and jade, because the two girls needed to get to the rooftop of the school. As they walked through the halls, jade and reki grabbed todoroki and midoriya. The two of them understood and relaxed, Signaling them that they won't be going on a rampage. As the two girls let go of them all might came around and walked up to them

"AH CAPTAIN MIDORIYA, COMANDER TODOROKI, HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHT'S REST" he greeted them, but both of them gave him the cold shoulder and continue there walk. Reki and jade parted from there leader as they reached the next corner.

As the two boys reached class 1a's classroom, stalker Climbed into the vents and elements created a ice tower, he claimed as his new bed. As time went on and more of the class entered the classroom they all stopped dead as they saw todoroki sleeping on an ice piller with his feet leaned up against the wall.

"wait if todoroki is here, where is stalker" iida wondered.

"He's probably in the vents" there teacher pointed out as he entered the room. "OK go to your seats and don't disturb elements when he is sleeping or he's going to turn this room into the nortpole and hell at the same time" he pointed out as he started his lesson. As time went on, it was forth period and they had quirk history with midnight. Suddenly there was a Loud cracking noise and all the heads turned to the noise, but they didn't know what it was. As it was timed, stalker came crashing down from the ceiling and slamming into the floor.

"fucking hell" he cursed.

"what where you doing up there" midnight wondered.

"he was either sleeping or texting with either reki or jade" todoroki pointed out.

"I was sleeping thank you very much, why would I text them, if I'm not giving orders" he pointed out, groaning in pain.

"why where you sleeping in the vents" yaoyaorozu questioned. He on the other hand brushed the question away and went in the direction of the toilet.

"he... He ignored me"

"Don't worry about it, it's normal for him to act like this. He is mostly mute on mission, especially if where on Protecting duty." todoroki pointed out and made his way to lunch. The class following close behind.

As they entered the cafeteria, they spotted izuku sitting at a table with the rest of the squad, except for reki and jade. Elements got some soba and made his way over to his group. As lunch passed on, more and more of 1a joined them. As they where chatting, yaoyaorozu suddenly got hit at the back of her head by a blond guy with his tray.

"oi what the hell is your problem" kirishima demanded.

"oh well well well what do we have here, class 1a scum" he commented.

"fuck off monoma" stated sero.

"apologize to yaoyorozu" midoriya demanded.

"oh and why should I" he questioned cocky. Midoriya on the other hand didn't have any of it, grabbed monoma by his Tie and slammed him headfirst into the next table.

"it wasn't a statement, it was an order" midoriya pointed out and threw him into the middle of the cafeteria, where everyone could see him. That pissed of monoma.

"oh you wanna go" he tryed to activate midoriyas quirk but little did he know he didn't have one.

*BANG*

"apologize or the next one lands between your eyes" midoriya glared at him, his arm was outstretched and his glock was pointing right at monoma.

"hey hey, let's talk about this, you are trying to be heros, heros shouldn't kill" a green viny haired girl placed herself between stalker and monoma.

"that's fals miss shiozaki" pointed out a voice from behind, Midoriya took down his gun and holstered it back in its pouch.

"he is not a hero, nor is he a trying to be one, he is a soldier and they have other standards then heros. So please captain try not to use your firearms inside of the school buildings if there isn't a threat" nezu pointed out.

"I apologize sir, but he injured one of the clients, and that cannot be tolerated" midoriya pointed out.

"stalker I'm fine, please calm down" yaoyorozu came up from behind and grabbed him by his hand, pulling him back to the table. He excepted and didn't fight against it.

"why do we have soldiers on school grounds principle" shiozaki questioned.

"added security, so I advise you to not anger them, they don't have the hesitance to take you down" with that said nezu joined midnight for lunch.

"protective much" smirked delta

"fuck off or im putting you on nightshift" midoriya hissed back. The rest of the squad startle laughing at his antiques.

"seriously your such a mood stalker" yaoyorozu shook her head.

End of chapter