𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟕: 𝐀𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝐖𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝐖𝖆𝖑𝖑

Start from the beginning

"Sorry if I kept you waiting, I'm not usually late." I said, Lockhart just smiled and said.

"It's alright don't worry, the tea is actually done, come have a seat." I sat down and took the cup of tea in my hands, I smelled the tea before drinking it, like I always do, but something was odd.

"Gilderoy? What kind of tea is this?" I asked.

"Exotic fruits, why?" he said.

Well the thing is that I didn't smell any exotic fruits, instead I smelled fresh parchment, leather, black coffee and cologne.

I immediately realize that I smelled Sevrus and that Lockhart did in fact put amortentia in my tea, but where did he get it from?

I placed my cup of tea on the table, and started to regrete the fact that I accepted his invitation.

"I just remembered that I had to do something urgent, sorry." I got up and was on my way to the class door when I felt a hand gripping my wrist tightly.

"You are not going anywhere Emilia." Lockhart said with anger in his eyes because his plan didn't work out "I had something in my mind and I WILL get what I wanted." He said pushing me to the nearest wall.

I was shorter than him so he was towering over me, I froze in place, one of his hands holding both of mine so that I couldn't move, while the other one slowly started sliding underneath my shirt, then he kissed me on my neck.

I wanted to scream but it felt like I didn't have air to speak and wished all of this was a nightmare.

Severus POV

After dinner I went to my private quarters, passing Emilia's door, which reminded me that she was going to meet Lockhart today, I started worrying if she will be ok

"Why do I even care? She's old enough to take care of herself" I said to myself, but something inside me was telling me to go see if everything is ok with her, so that's what I did.

I went to the DADA class when, and I tried using Legilimency so that I don't embarrass myself "Someone help me, please" I heard Emilia say in her mind, and without any hesitation, I busted into the class.

Emilia POV

I felt a bit of pain in the back of my head, someone was trying to enter my mind, and while in the past I would've used Occluemency, now I've let my walls down and said "Someone help me, please". Lockhart was unbuttoning my shirt when we heard the door burst open.

"STUPEFY" I heard a familiar voice say and Lockhart was thrown to the other side of the room, lying unconscious on the classroom floor, I looked at him for a second, shocked at what just happened, then at the door. Severus was standing there shocked as well, my eyes started filling with tears as I ran to him.

"I'm sorry, I am so so so sorry, I was an idiot, I should've listened to you." I said as I was crying on his chest, Severus hugged me tightly, but not too tight, stroking my hair and placing a gentle kiss on top of my head, when I opened my eyes, I saw that I wasn't in the DADA classroom anymore, but in what I supposed were, Snape's private quarters.

"Have a seat, I'll bring you something to calm you down." Severus said in a soft voice.

I sat down on the couch that was facing the fireplace, I took a second to admire the room, there was a small table with a window view, and tons of bookcases filled with books, there was another door that I presume lead to his bedroom, the room was all black and dark, and the only light was the red fire that was burning in the fireplace.