𝐂𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟔: 𝐖𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘

Comenzar desde el principio

The feast began shortly after, none of us talked at the feast.

When the feast was over Severus accompanied me to my personal quarters, but I couldn't help it anymore, as soon as we exited the great hall, I hugged him, and he hugged me back, I could hear his heart beat in sync with mine, like it was one.

Severus POV

As soon as we exited the great hall she hugged me, I was in shock, but I hugged her back, I could feel something warm in my heart. Our hearts beat in sync like it was one.

Emilia POV

I wanted to stay like this forever, but I had to break the hug and as soon as I did that he lifted my chin making me look at him, the sparkle in his black raven eyes appeared again.

"What was that for?" he asked in a friendly tone, which I wasn't familiar with.

"Well first of all I've missed you because you haven't written to me all summer, well except for my birthday, second as a thank you for saving me from that creep of a professor, and third, I just felt like doing it." I answered with my hands around his neck looking at him.

He looked at me, lovingly stroking my cheek and putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

To be honest with you, if it wasn't for us hearing someone approaching, we would've never gotten to our dormitories.

We said goodnight to each other before separating, I entered my dorm and a thought came to my head.

"Does Severus love me, surely not, he was just being friendly, but that look he was giving me?" I said in my head "I am so confused" I said out loud.

After I got dressed in my pyjamas, I got to bed, with one thought in particular roaming in my head, "was I falling for him?" And with that thought I fell asleep.

Severus POV

I arrived at my dormitory after saying goodnight to Emilia. I entered my dormitory and sighed with relief, but at the same time I was confused.

I finally accepted my feelings for Emilia, but I wasn't sure if she felt the same, the hug that she gave me today awoke an emotion that was buried deep inside my heart, and which I thought will never come back to the surface.

She's the one, I could feel it. She was able to melt the ice that covered my heart for 11 years

"But am I the one for her?" I thought, I didn't want to risk sharing my emotions because I feared that she wouldn't return them and then I would be broken all over again. I fell asleep thinking about the moment that me and Emilia shared today.

~One month later~

Emilia POV (Wednesday 30th of September 1992 6:00 AM)

I woke up by a bright light shining in my eye, it was from my sapphire ring, the sun was shining directly at it, which made it shine. I looked at my ring and I remembered the day when I came back to Hogwarts from my vacation.

~Flashback 29th of December 1991~

"I'm finally back'" I thought, sitting on the bed.

Then I heard a knock on my door, so I went to open it.

"Severus? What are you doing here?" I asked when I opened the door.

"Well an owl may or may not had told me that you'll be back today, so I thought why not pay you a visit." He said leaning against the door frame. "How was your vacation if I may ask." He added