boundaries

notes: reader-chan needs
to go to horny jail😒

also my highest kin is lev so i had to
incorporate him somehow🙄

"kiyo~!" you cheered, walking in the door and throwing your keys at sakusa where he sat on the couch. he caught them and set them on the coffee table as usual (he did this so you wouldn't lose them), and quirking a brow at you, who was practically bounding towards him. "guess what?" you asked excitedly, getting down to straddle his lap and hook your arms around his shoulders.

sakusa hummed in question, leaning on the back of the couch and waiting for your reply.

"today at lunch, alisa got us tickets to her and lev's modeling thing!" you nearly screeched, smiling bright and making the corners of your eyes crinkle.

"what?" he asked.

"so alisa and her brother lev are really awesome models you know?" when sakusa nodded, you continued, "so they got everyone front row tickets to their show! it's tomorrow night!" you were practically bouncing on his lap by this point. "ahh, it's been so long since everyone was able to go!" you sighed, and then promptly stared at him while waiting for a reply.

"...are you saying i was invited?" he asked, to which you nodded quickly. "oh. aren't there a ton of people at these things?"

you had to give it to him, sakusa had learned to deal with crowds the tiniest bit in his adult life, he really worked at it and wanted to get over it. he just couldn't quite do it so well yet, and you were completely fine with it still, proud that he'd at least gotten a little bit better.

your face fell, "well, yeah..." you murmured, but quickly smiled again, "but if you don't wanna go that's okay too, y'know? i won't be mad at you." you said honestly, giving him a sweet smile as you waited for his answer.

"who's invited?"

"you and me, umm..." you furrowed your eyebrows while trying to remember, "kenma, kuroo, bo, akaashi, sho-chan, and...shit, there was one more..." you pursed your lips for a moment. "oh! it was tsukishima kei!" you grinned again.

"no twins or suna?"

"no, they really only invited people they knew from high school...but we can go cause we're friends with them!" you said, standing up from sakusa's lap. "it'll be fun!" then you leaned down close to sakusa's face, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "and i can't wait for you to see my outfit~" you smiled. "but really, yoomi," you said, standing straight once again, "i'll understand if you don't want to go, it's okay." you fished two white tickets out of your pocket and placed them on the fridge with a magnet, just so you wouldn't forget about them. "did you eat yet? do you want me to make you something?" you asked, hearing sakusa follow you into the kitchen.

"no, miyas and i ate at onigiri earlier," he said as you turned to look at him, "i'll go, only if i can sit in between you and bokuto-san." at this you gave him a wide grin, excitedly and quickly wrapping your arms around him.

"thank you!" you mumbled into his chest, and sakusa took the opportunity to pet your hair while you stared up at him, chin resting on him. "just tell me if it's too much, okay? nobody's gonna make you stay." he agreed after a moment, and began wondering what it would actually be like to attend a big event with a huge crowd...and not be one participating in it.

and the next day, you were drooling over sakusa.

don't get me wrong, you looked hot too, but sakusa was the epitome of attractiveness.