value

notes:  theres some legal age drinking but also not rlly

some fluff ;)

and one (1) miya atsumu death threat /j

i personally think this is a monstrosity

one would think that sakusa kiyoomi doesn't care about much, that he is a very secure person.

and while...yes, he's quite aloof, funnily enough, he often finds himself getting upset over the smallest things, wether it be seeing an employee giving him the uncomfortable gaze (yes, he often gets it), or a random woman at the gym. he will never let people see his discomfort—not in the slightest—but such events will plague his mind for hours on end.

why are people so uncomfortable around me?

am i that unapproachable?

other times he will fall deep into insecurities about you.

yes, you.

you who always made sure he felt safe and warm, trying your best to make him feel as loved as possible. you tried, you really did...but somehow, kiyoomi found himself wondering if you were as happy in your relationship as he was. obviously he felt silly for even thinking such things, especially after being together for as long as you have.

but day after day he saw men leering at you (and not bad looking ones at that), and he began to convince himself that maybe...you didn't really need him.

you're an idiot, kiyoomi. (name) very obviously loves you.

but am i enough?

most of the time, he manages to shove these feelings down his mental wastebin and focus on what's in front of him which, right now, is you and alisa gushing over people magazine's 2020 sexiest man alive article (which didn't make him feel any better after today's inner battle).

"michael b jordan, huh?" alisa gawked, ripping the tabloid out of your hands. "you think i could pull him?"

"yes, you moron," you deadpanned, "you're a world famous russian-japanese supermodel, i doubt even, like...jin could turn you down!" alisa blushed as you crossed your arms, sakusa sitting on the ground with shino and hinata a few feet away.

"(name), please tell me you're not a jin stan when taehyung literally exists!" atsumu whined next to bokuto as if you were an idiot, and you scowled as the man spoke again. "i expected more out of you."

"shut the hell up, my choice is completely valid. and i'm not a stan, okay? i'm a simple observer." you frowned as you snatched back your magazine to take another look at the winner for last year. "he is cute...just not like kiyo."

sakusa can at least admit that the remark warmed his heart.

"what?!" alisa screeched, "you can think someone's attractive without comparing them to sakusa-san!"

shut the hell up.

he grimaced, causing hinata to give him raised brows, but he didn't see them. instead his eyes were fixed on shino laying on his back in between the two men.