prologue

notes: what's up i'm sadie and
i'm here with sakusa brainrot

implied nsfw??? but not descriptive

mature? language i guess? idk there's
some cursing in this book

it also takes place post-timeskip so:
whoring out for everybody and a few
little spoilers about the boy's (and girls;)) professions

this is based off of 10 | Kuroo Tetsurō
(aka my comfort fic <3) by @/__catsukii !!!
GO READ IT RN OR ELSE

edit in nov. 2023, this whole thing is not edited but everyone loves it and so do I so here you go. love you all

-

"kiyoomi, can i ask you something?" you asked, looking over to where sakusa was stationed; leaning against his dresser in your shared apartment bedroom. his eyes found yours and he nodded silently, as you felt anxious nerves bubble up into your throat. you shifted on his bed and sucked in a breath, "...you mean it when you say you love me, right?"

sakusa raised an eyebrow and thrummed his fingers on the dresser a few times before walking towards you. then he stared down at you blankly with his hands in his pockets, speaking quiet as always. "i mean it. i have no reason to lie to you." his curls covered one of his eyes, which you could feel on you even as you looked away shyly. "why do you ask?"

"i don't know..." you said, fidgeting with your hands, "sometimes you just don't show it, i guess? which is fine but i think our love languages are different-"

"it doesn't seem like you actually think it's fine." sakusa interrupted and sat down next to you, palms down on his knees. "i can try and be better if you like."

"please?" you said softly, and sakusa nodded without hesitation, pulling you down onto the bed to lay down, grabbing your hand in his and dragging his thumb across your knuckles.

"i can tell you the reasons as well," he said, trapping you against his chest, catching you a bit off guard. "i don't want you doubting me, (name)."

sakusa was always pretty affectionate with you, and you noticed that he was very touch starved. sometimes he'd feel neglected and needy, but really that's just him being horny (other times he had so much self control that you found it odd, there's really two sides to his spectrum). you giggled in spite of this, knowing he probably just felt bad as you settled in close to his shoulder with a cheeky smile.

""i don't doubt you, but you can praise me all you like~" you teased, but his face stayed stoic, not that you could see it anyway.

"i take it back, brat," he scoffed, detaching his arms from your frame to gaze at you with droopy eyes. you grumbled in annoyance before he spoke. "i'll tell you tomorrow."

"tell me what, ten reasons you love me~?"

sakusa cringed at your needy self. "if you behave, i might." he said,

"...behave?" you mumbled curiously. "i know you aren't making jokes, yoomi..."

what you didn't know, however, was that sakusa was fully intent on making you behave.

and you did.