Coo Coo Man - 21

My head had hurt when I woke up. My back hurt, everything hurts. I sit up and rub my eyes trying to fix my vision. I was in a forest with Tommy...? I crawled over to him unable to walk nor stand. He was unconscious and injured. Then the past events hit me. Told him to slow down. I sigh and shake him awake. He groans and looks at me confused. I look around for the horse and it's nowhere to be seen. Must've run off. I don't blame the horse for running off, but now we have to walk. Great. I struggle to stand with my legs wobbly but I manage to. I offer my hand out to Tommy and he takes it. He doesn't have as hard of a time as me walking so he helps me walk. I smile slightly to thank him and start walking.

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

TW: BLOOD/INJURIES

(just so yall see it bc some of yall blind)

We reach Pogtopia after a few breaks and walk inside. Tommy walked down and I got some bandages out. I sat on the bed and pulled up my leggings and saw the scratch seeping blood. I make a face of disgust and get out a healing potion from the chest. I take of the cap and slowly start drinking the pink-ish liquid. Once I finished it I put the cap on a placed it to my side. I cleaned the wound with a rag and reached for the bandages. I wrapped the wound with the bandages and pulled my leggings back down. I stood up and slightly walked around a bit trying my best to not put too much weight on my injured leg. I put the empty bottle away along with the bandages and rag.

END OF TW

END OF TW

END OF TW

END OF TW

END OF TW

END OF TW

END OF TW

END OF TW

I slowly go down the steps and hear fire and something else. I make it down the stairs and look at Techno who is sharpening his sword, and Tommy who is going through chests and cooking food. I sit on the bottom steps and decide to start up a conversation.

"What are you getting ready for?" I ask.

Techno looks up at me like I'm dumb, "War." He says simply.

"What war?" I ask.

Guess I've been to busy getting injured to hear about this upcoming war.

Tommy steps in, "The war for Manberg back" He says 'Manberg' in a tone of disgust.

I make an 'o' shape with my mouth, "When is it?"

Techno speaks up, "Today" He says blankly focusing on what he was doing.

Shit. I've really not know that there was a war today?!

I nod slowly taking it in. I would've prepared if I had actually known about it. I sit up and head over to Tommy and see if I can help with anything.

"You need help with anything?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No, thanks though."

I nod and start to walk away but then he stops me.

"You could keep and eye on Wilbur since he's a bit coo coo" He says making the 'crazy' hand motion next to his head.

I laugh slightly, "Sure, any clue where he is?" I ask.

"Yeah I think he's around the outskirts of L'Manerg" Tommy informed.

I quickly thanked him and headed out of Pogtopia. I limped past the empty hole of the lost horse. My leg wouldn't be a fast way to travel but it's all I have. I would ask Techno for a ride on his horse (which he's terribly named) but we kinda aren't on the best terms since the festival. So I'd rather go through the pain of walking than a awkward horse ride. Escpecially since my last horse ride. I sighed at my options and just dealt with it. I began walking to where Wilbur was suposedly.

I arrived where he suposedly was and was unsure if he even was here until I heard muttering.

"Wilbur?" I call out.

Wilbur walks infront of me with his hair messed up and his eyes bloodshot. He smiles at me trying to look welcoming but turning out creepy.

"Hello, y/n! How are you?" He says with a voice crack.

"Not so well..." I said looking around paranoid.

I felt like someone was going to jump out of somewhere and attack me. Wilbur was acting off, well more off than the usual crazy Wilbur.

"What's wrong Wilbur?" I ask.

He was muttering to himself.

"Huh? Wha- oh I'm not hungry..." He says.

Did he even hear me?

"I asked what's wrong." I say now forcing him to look at me with my tone.

He bites his bottom lip deciding on something.

"Y/n I have something to show you." He says.

"Okay..." I say slowly unsure of where this is going.

He jestures me torwards a nicly shaped stone engraving. He breakes it and it leads down a path. I follow him on edge nervous on what he was showing me. We reach the end of the hallway and lead into a room with signs, tnt, a chair, and a button. Was this THE room? I stared at the button and then back at Wilbur. I stood infront of the button making sure he wouldn't push it on my watch.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask my voice shakey.

"y/n...I HAVE BEEN IN THIS ROOM SO MANY TIMES. I'VE HAD SO MANY TIMES TO PUSH THIS BUTTON, BUT I HAVEN'T" He yells.

I step back scared. Wilbur was always welcoming with his warm smile and puffy hair. This wasn't that Wilbur.

I cowered back in fear. I felt tears streaming down my face (classic gen z crying when they get yelled at).

"Wilbur it pains me to see you like this...but there's no changing your mind. So I'm leaving" I say through tears.

I get away from there as fast as my injured leg can take me and wipe my tears. Today was going amazing. (sarcasim)

-----------------------------------------------

HEYO LUVS BRUVS AND THUVS HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED. IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO GET THIS DONE BUT I FINALLY GOT SOME MOTIVATION WHILE TALKING TO MY FRIEND (HEY SCARLETT I KNOW YOUR READING THIS RN AS I'M WRITING THIS) SAY HI TO SCARLETT READERS
OKAY I'M DONE EMARASSING SCARLETT

REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND VALID!!

PEACE