Betrayal - 19

omfg i feel so dumb uh

so when it was like will had gunpowder and sand i was supposed to put tnt but said gunpowder bc i was so mentally exhausted that day from being yelled at by my parents and doing 6 assignments that were due that day. i am so sorry if you were confused by that but......

WE GOT FUCKIN 1.8K READS BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you guys SO much this wattpad is one of the 2 main things that keep me motivated and i cannot thank you enough

truly, thank you.

------------------------------------

Tommy had told me what Wilbur was going to do, blow it up. He couldn't! L'Manberg was the nation he crafted with his son and his very best friends. The nation he created to be free. For his friend to be free! This was madness and he wouldn't go through with it on my watch.

(time skip to the festival)

It was the day of the festival. Where L'Manberg would be at risk of being blown up. But that wouldn't happen, right?

Wilbur, Tommy, Techno, and I were ready to go the the festival. The T's (omfg why does that sound so cringe) were ready to fight but Wilbur didn't care about anything but pressing the damn button.  I would keep an eye on him. Tommy had his undead horse and Techno with his horse (IM SORRY I FORGOT IT'S NAME HE HAD SO FUCKIN MANY) and me and Will had our feet. We walked while the two passed us. I didn't care since I had time to talk to Wilbur. He had gotten some sleep since we asked him nicely.

(flashback)

"SLEEP YOU BITCH!!" Tommy yelled at Wilbur. 

"YEAH SLEEP!" I yelled besides Tommy.

(end of flashback)

"Will, I know I can't stop you from blowing it up, or wanting to blow it up...But please think of everyone that could get hurt." I say looking at him.

He stops and looks down, almost like in thought but shakes his head and speed walks past me. Tears in my eyes emerged that I couldn't fight. Wilbur wasn't the same, would he ever be? The thought made me softly cry more. I sniffled and wiped them and walked faster.

We arrived at a building near the area where the festival would happen. Everyone look so happy, well except Niki. I frowned, sad on how my friend couldn't join Pogtopia just yet. I shook it off and went onto the rooftop with everyone except Techno; He was in the audience for a closer look, and since nobody knew he was with us. I sat against a make shift wall for us to hide behind. 

I sigh and lean against the wall. I was exhausted recently since Checkers was constantly meowing at random noises. I see Tommy looking at me concerned.

"You alright? Told you that cat is nothing but trouble." He says sitting next to me.

I exhale, " Well, Checkers is a friend now, and I don't throw friends out." I say.

I stand up and peak over and see Wilbur staring at the podium. I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumps. He looks at me and relaxes. I smile at him warmly but he doesn't do the same, just a emotionless expression. I look down disappointed and return back to Tommy.

This festival was going to be awhile.

-------------------------

"Let the festival begin!" Tubbo said on the podium finishing his speech.

Schlatt went over to Quackity and handed him something but I didn't think anything of it; That was until the started putting concrete power around Tubbo, trapping him. They put water so it became concrete as I heard voices from the crowds. People confused on what was happening and why.

"Tell em' pres tell em'!" Quackity cheered Schlatt on.

"Schlatt, I can't get out Schlatt" Tubbo said alarmed.

"Tubbo,.... I know what you've been up to." Schlatt said serious now.

"What have I been up to?" Tubbo asks.

" 'What have I been up to?' He says" Schlatt laughs.

He repeats himself as Tubbo asks what's happening. 

"YOU HAVE CONSPIRED, WITH THE IDIOTS. WITH THE- WITH THE TYRANTS THAT WE KICKED OUT OF THIS SERVER, THAT WE KICKED OUT OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY."Schlatt yells.

Schlatt mumbles to himself and resumes.

"I don't know if you know this, but uh treason, isn't actually a respectable thing around here." He says.

I didn't like where this was going, not one bit. I begin to leave our spot when Tommy stops me.

"What are you doing y/n?" He asks.

"A little closer, stay here alright?" I say.

He nods slightly and hands me ender pearls. I thank him and go down the building.  I heard Schlatt talking but I didn't focus on that to much, just bits. I go onto the grass now. At the corner of the building, close to the stage.

"The fucking tunnels!..." I heard while in thought.

What if something happens. Why do they have him boxed up? Will they hurt him? He knows about everything, Tubbo hid. Tubbo wasn't in the best spot and that was clear, so I was close incase.

"Technoblade you wanna come up here?" Schlatt says now looking at Techno.

Now this caught my attention.

"Tubbox" Schlatt laughs.

Techno is now at the podium in front of Tubbo. I didn't focus too much on the small talk about Techno not understanding Schlatt.

"Maybe show him the nice 5 course dinner." Schlatt jokes.

"Your not going to take him out to dinner bro, YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" Schlatt yells now.

"AND MAKE IT HURT!" Schlatt yells.

I couldn't let this happen, not to Tubbo. I now use my advantage of being close to run up to the podium and step in front of Tubbo. Techno looks at me with a sad and worried look. I shake my head at him with tears emerging. 

"Y/n I have to..." He says quietly.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM! YOU CAN'T KILL TUBBO!" I yell through tears.

He looks at me with a face full of regret.

"Kill the (y/pns ex: woman, man, ex) too then." Schlatt says.

Techno loads his crossbow and looks at me. He wouldn't kill me for sure, right?

He raises his hand and I stand there is shock. He hits me in the head and everything goes dark.

-----------------------

A/N:

WE AIN'T DEAD YET BUT NOT FOR LONG! IT'S 11:52 ON A SCHOOL NIGHT I GOTTA SLEEP

HOPE YA LIKED YOU SIMPS

DRINK WATER AND REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER  AND THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND VALID

PEACE