500 / 600 Reader Special!!

HOLY F-

How the heck did this story get 500 reads?! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this, and I'm sorry for the lack of updates, school has been keeping me occupied ;-;

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this halfway to 1k reads special!

——————————-

Coffee shop AU.

"KREEK HELP!! THE OVEN CAUGHT ON FIRE!!" Preston exclaimed in a panic. Kreek dashed out of the storage room at a quick speed and saw the situation. "How did you guys set it on fire anyways?!" Kreek exclaimed in shock. "I DON'T KNOW! I JUST PUT A DONUT IN THERE FOR FIVE MINUTES AND IT CAUGHT ON FIRE!!" Preston exclaimed.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, FOR TESTING?!"

Kreek let out a exhausted sigh and grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the burning oven. It was a few minutes before the shop opened, and almost every time something went wrong. Although it was normal at this point, the situations that happened never were.

After the whole oven incident was taken care of, Ashley went to go open the shop, and now all they had to do was wait. Sure enough, it didn't take that long for someone to come in.

"Heya Tofuu. You want the usual?" SeeDeng asked him. "Hello to you too, and sure." Tofuu replied, taking a seat. SeeDeng nodded and wrote down his order, and then turned to TanqR. "Same as always?" TanqR asked. "Mhm." SeeDeng nodded. TanqR left to go get to work as more customers came in, ordered, waited, the usual stuff.

After some time, BigBst4tz burst into the cafe in a panic, and was out of breath as well. "You ok Bigb?" Ashley asked. "Yeah, I'm good, just gimme a.. second.." BigBst4tz replied, catching his breath. "Jeez man, what happened? You ran into here in a huge panic." Denis stated. "Nothing good. He's coming again." BigBst4tz explained, holding up a note. The workers gathered around as Kreek took the note and read it out loud. "Oh god, not again.." Kreek said, sighing. "What is it?" Kevin wondered.

Sketch took a quick glance at the note and sighed. "Ay yai yai.." he said. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it?" Hyper asked. "It's a 8." Cari replied. "Oh.." Hyper said.

Kreek sighed and leaned against the counter. "We'll have to wait and see how this plays out.." he said. "Kreek, are you sure we shouldn't go and confront him before anything bad happens?" Ashley asked him. "I'm sure." Kreek responded. "If you say so.." TanqR said.

A few hours passed, and soon enough, a short figure shoved the door to the side and stomped over to the front desk, where Kreek and some of the others were. Kreek sighed and looked at the smaller male with pure exhaustion.

"What do you want THIS time Timmeh?" Kreek asked, sounding irritated. "You know what I want, you sick excuse of a cafe owner!" He replied angrily. Kreek was taken aback by his statement as Devoun tried to keep the two from fighting. "Listen you guys. Just talk about what you need to and get it over with. None of us exactly want you here, Timmeh." Devoun stated. "Stay out of this one arm!" Timmeh said. "Ok, NOW you went too far!" Cari said agrily, rolling her sleeve up. Hyper quickly grabbed her from behind and restrained her. "Cari, not now! We don't wanna cause a scene!" Hyper told her.

"Tch, anyways.. i'm here to request you numbskulls something." Timmeh scoffed. "Make it quick.." RyGuy told him. Timmeh just smiled evilly as he slammed a paper down on the counter.

"I want you to close your little cafe forever."

"Wh..What?"

"You heard me. I'm giving you all three days to decide. If you can't choose, then I'll pick for you. Bye bye!"

. . .

"HOLD IT!"

A fist hit Timmeh in the face as he stumbled back a bit. "Ow!" He exclaimed in pain. Before anyone could ask who hit him, another fist hit him in the face, making him stumble back even more.

The person who had hit him.. was Cari.

TO BE CONTINUED...

________________

HOLY.
HECK.

800 READS?!

I don't deserve you all I swear-

I'm sorry that this took so long to come out, schools been an asshole lmao-

Anyways! Before I go, I wanted to ask you all something.

One - should I make a part two to this?

Two - Ok, hear me out. I.I / inanimate insanity ask and dare. Don't judge me.

And last but not least, should we swap over to how the judges are doing in the next chapter, or do we go over to another contestant?

Again, thank you all so much for over 800 reads!

Btw go check out XxWillow17xX version of the finale, it's amazing.

DJ, signing off!

Word count: 809 words.