Always | Levi x Reader

Start from the beginning

Levi immediately dropped to his knees barely a foot away from you. Despite being so close, you didn't move back and he was immensely grateful.

"Look i'm so sorry Y/n. I was rude, ignorant, and a total ass. I didn't mean it. Well I meant the part about caring about you and all but I didn't mean to drive you away. I was just angry and I definitely shouldn't have called you selfish. Your so sweet and loving. I'm happy that you care for your comrades but please try to understand that without you, i'm nothing. I need you so much Y/n. If I lose you, i'm done for. There's no point to live if your not by my side. So please, forgive me? I'll take back my order. Just promise me that you'll be safe and think a little more. I honestly should've been grateful that you were okay and talked to you like an adult -like a boyfriend- is suppose to do."

Levi's heart hurt when he said the word boyfriend. It reminded him of his title. His former title. He quickly shook the feeling away. With any luck he'd hope to have the honor to be that again soon, the lack of it made him feel empty. He continued quickly,

"So please baby. Give me another chance. Let me prove how much I love you, how much I need you. Please?"

His voice was soft and begging. His eyes searched yours, not as efficiently as usual due to the lack of lighting and amount of tears they held- despite some already streaming down his face.

You bit a small part of your bottom lip. His speech had done a lot and your mind struggled to come up with answers as to why you should say no.

"You promise to listen?"

"Yes." Came his immediate response. "Always. I promise. About anything. Anytime."

You stood still for a second before giving a small nod, communicating your answer to him without words. Relief flooded his system as he launched up and wrapped his arms around your body. His lips met yours, feeling starved of contact despite being joined earlier that morning.

Today had been way too long and way too messy for either of yours taste.

His lips and yours moved in synch as your tongues moved together, desperately trying to convey their love to the other. Levi's hands moved, one going to the back of your head to deepen the kiss while the other went to your lower back, efficiently pulling your body into to his perfectly.

Levi's heart had stopped hurting, you being the perfect medicine to cure him. He was eternally grateful. After relishing in your touch for a few minutes longer, he pulled away. His eyes met yours as he smiled. He pulled you into a hug and held you closely.

"Did you have dinner yet?"

You shook your head no in response, deciding not to say how you had been crying ever since you left his office. Levi hummed an 'okay' before intertwine your hand with his.

"How about we go wash up and eat dinner in my room?" He voice was light.

He seemed uncertain yet hopeful at your answer.

"That sounds wonderful Levi."

You response made him smile a bit more before he lead you out the door and down the hall to his private bathroom, ready to clean up after a long day.

After cleaning yourselves Levi made a quick trip to the mess hall to get your meals. Usually you weren't allowed to take meals out yet one look at the captain and anyone knew not to object. He took the trays back to his room and set them on his nightstand. You were laying on his bed and looked up when he entered.

"Mmm let me guess..." You had him had a tradition that you would try to guess the dish.

Levi's heart fluttered at your action. He was afraid things would be different but seeing you act like this had made him happy.

"Turkey and mashed potatoes?" You asked.
He chuckled lightly and opened the tray showing it to you.

"Close, chicken and mashed potatoes." You sighed slightly but overall you had gotten it half-right.

Levi watched you with adoring eyes as he handed you your meal. You both ate in a comfortable silence sitting across from each other on the bed, your legs folded and the tray on top to make a table like structure.

"Y/n?" Levi's voice came out. He was staring at the spoon in his mashed potatoes, avoiding eyes contact.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... Love me still?"

The question caught you off guard.

"Of course. I didn't stop."

He looked up at you, your eyes finally meeting.

"Good cause I love you."

You smiled at him as you held eye contact, neither of you willing to look away.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Always."

"Does that me your stay here and sleep with me tonight?"

"Yes Levi, always."

A/n- sooo what'd ya think? Thoughts and requests please. Also i was stuck on what to name this but anyway tadah

also i'm editing/checking this during class lol

If your reading this your doing amazing and i'm proud <3

ps- this one is 2222 words long lol