🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Jimin was playing with Yoongi as Namjoon and Jungkook were still talking in another room, Namjoon doing his butler duties. Jimin was playing dolls with Yoongi and honestly, he wouldn’t be here if Yoongi dragged him into it, he would be doing a mission right now to find the smallers sister and see what she could do about being a mafia.

“Yoonie, baby, may I take a break? Dada is a bit tired.”

“Oh..otay.” Yoongi said quietly, continuing to play with the dolls as he suckled on his pacifier he had in his mouth. Jimin pecked his cheek and got up, walking off to his computer then typed in some stuff, pulling the sisters profile up. Min Yoonji. Former sister of Min Yoongi, a dancer.. loves guns? She’s perfect. Criminal record..none. Birthday..March 19th, 1992. So Yoongis younger than her? Cute.

His process got stopped by a shake of the arm, then looked down and saw Yoongi standing there with a plushie held out. “Hey baby, what are you doing here?”

“Y-Yoonie pwushie comfort Dada..” Yoongi said in a soft tone, putting the unicorn plushie on the desk. Jimin smiled and rubbed his cheek gently, kissing the middle of Yoongis pacifier. “Thank you baby. I’m sure she’ll comfort me, Dada is feeling really tired right now.” He didn’t want to lie, but he had to so Yoongi wouldn’t worry too much. Yoongi looked at him and slipped out of his space, “Why are you tired?”

Jimin was shocked to hear this, then smiled and shook his head. “Not much my dear. I just need a rest.”

“..from me?”

“No- nono honey. Not from you, I need a break from reality..not you.”

Yoongi didn’t understand, he thought he was making him happy. “Am I not making you happy..?” he asked, his eyes filling with tears. The older panicked a little and brought the younger into a hug as he stroked his hair gently. “You are making me happy..I’m sorry if that came out wrong. I just have some things to do, that’s all.” he spoke softly, smiling a little.

Yoongi nodded and hugged the older gently before walking off to go clean his toys. Jimin watched him then pressed a button on the desk, and came in Namjoon with Jungkook. “Yes, Jimin?” Namjoon spoke.

“I need one of you two to help Yoongi back into his headspace, and one of you go try and coax him into eating..I don’t think he’s eaten yet.” Jimin said, looking over at the small blonde male who was sitting on the floor, staring at his boot that was on his foot. He sighed and shooed the two off, starting to work more on his computer.

Namjoon and Jungkook walked over to Yoongi, crouching down near him. Yoongi looked up at them and got a little scared, then sighed. “H-hi..”

“Hey dear. Jimin sent us to help you.” Jungkook said. Yoongi furrowed his brows then shook his head, “I don’t need help. If he’s busy, he’s busy. I understand.” running his hands through his hair, he let out a huff and crossed his arms, acting stubborn. Namjoon pressed his lips together then sat down next to the smaller. “I heard..” he looked around then saw a teddy bear on the other side of the room. He looked at Jungkook and motioned him to grab it.

Jungkook grabbed it and gave it to Namjoon, smiling. Namjoon took it and looked at Yoongi. “I heard Mr Teddy wants to play with Yoonie again.” he coaxed, trying to get him back into his space. Yoongi snatched the teddy bear and hugged it in his arms, smiling. “He said that..?”

“Yes he did. And he wants to play and play and play with you until he can’t anymore!” Jungkook exclaimed, then heard a giggle from the smaller. “Buh Mr Teddy will always pway wit’ Yoonie..”

“Oh that’s right! Because Mr Teddy will never leave!” Namjoon said, pinching Yoongis cheek gently as he heard him laugh. “Aw~ what a cutie!”