"I don't even know. I'm not going to worry about it right now because that is not important." I said.

"Alright ladies and gents, today is going to be a good day. More improv!" Mr. Walker said standing up in front of the class. "I have some topics that I found on google, I think they're really interesting. You can re-pick your pairs today."

Once everybody got paired up, the basket came around with the topics. "Okay first up, Isaiah and Keaunte." Mr. Walker said. They got up walking in front of the class. "Please state your topic and you may begin."

"The topic is convincing your friend to start dating." Keaunte said. "And it's clear that I'm the one doing the convincing." He added.

"You may begin." Mr. Walker said.

"I already told you bro, I'm not dating that girl." Isaiah said.

"Why not bruh? Y'all would look good together."

"I tried talking to the girl before. We don't see eye to eye for real."

"What you mean?"

"Look at me, I'm from the hood. She live with them other folks bro and I'm not used to that." Isaiah said shaking his head making me realize where this was going.

"You just need to dip your toe into a new pool. Cause you know I done been with all types of girls and I ain't never been disappointed."

"No. End of discussion. I ain't dating that girl."

"Alright and scene." Mr. Walker said. "Let's end it here before Mr. Isaiah breaks this invisible girl heart. Who's next."

"We'll go next." I said standing up with Mariah. "Alrighty ladies. What is you're topic?"

"Well would you look at the coincidence Mr. Walker. The topic is getting your friend to date a guy." I lied. That wasn't the real topic but if Isaiah wants to be petty then so can I.

"Alrighty. Action."

"So why won't you just just date the guy already?" Mariah said.

"Because he's so, different. I mean for a second, I liked him and I thought we were becoming closer. But then the other night he tried to play a struggle card." I said.

"A struggle card?"

"Yeah. He had the nerve to say we don't have the same struggles just because we grew up in different neighborhoods. Like what are you trying to do, make me feel bad?"

"Wow. So you two are done talking?"

"I don't know. Like I said, I was feeling him in the beginning. But with the way he's acting. I don't think so."

"Well I hope you two work it out."

"And scene. You two are really into the heartbreaking stuff huh?" Mr. Walker said.

**During Lunch**

~Isaiah POV

"So you two going to keep staring at each other?" Keaunte said. "First off, she the one doing the staring." I said. "Right. Okay." Keaunte said. "Oh okay and now she's coming over. I'm just going to walk away now." He said.

As he left, Jessica approached me. "So you plan on apologizing now?" She asked making me raise a brow. "Exactly what am I apologizing for?"

"For saying what you said to me." She said. "You told me you knew how it felt to have parents like mine. If anything, you should be apologizing to me." I said.

"First off I j-" She stopped talking. "You good?" I asked noticing she was in pain. "I'm fine. Back to my points. I was just tr-" She stopped talking again.

"Is this your water?" She asked. "Uh, yeah." She took it and drank it. "Yeah, I didn't want it." I said sarcastically. Out of nowhere, she fell down to the floor.

**

~Jessica POV

I woke up in the hospital. I looked over seeing Isaiah and Mariah sitting on the side of the bed. "What's going on? Why am I here?" I asked sitting up.

"You passed out in the cafeteria at school. How you feeling?" Mariah asked. "I feel fine. I don't know why I passed out." I said.

"Alright Ms. Campbell." The doctor said coming on. "How you feeling?" She asked. "I feel fine. Am I okay?" I asked.

"You're fine. There was nothing in your system, you're not sick or anything. But tell me this, have you been feeling anything?" She asked. "I had the stomach flu yesterday, but that always happens. Normally it only lasts a day but I still felt a little sick earlier." I said making her nod. "Well, we know why that is." She said making me raise a brow.

"You're pregnant."

"What, no. I can't be pregnant. I took a pregnancy test. It came back negative." I said. "Wait you took a pregnancy test?" Isaiah said chiming in. "I thought I was pregnant. But the test came back negative so how is this possible."

"Well if it was store bought test then that could be why." The doctor said. "But those tests are 99% accurate."

"Yeah but it's not a 100%. It happens." She said. "So she's pregnant? Like for real?" Isaiah said making the doctor nod.

Why me!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋