Lost everything.

He was home, covered in bruises and burn marks but he was home. He went through his normal routine except his every movement was a bother. He wasn't it any pain at all though, he just lost every ounce of motivation to do them but he knew he still had to. He went to watch his favourite all might video in his old room, it was decorated with everything all might. He winced at the feeling of them looking down on him, he felt that they would all attack him at any minute and force him to listen to the words the real all might said on the roof on repeat until he took his own life.

He pressed play on the video and suddenly he started crying again, the tears hurt his cheeks because of the scrapes and bruises he now had. He found himself looking and researching into quirkless hero's, none obviously but he found underground hero's which can fight without their quirk. His attention was turned to present mic as a video of his combat showed up on his recommended. He watched as they fought and wrote down everything about present mic's quirk. He noted down his weaknesses and strengths as well as ways to improve and how to do so, he knew Present mic had a radio as well as a number to dial and an email to contact him so he decided he might as well send it to him. He couldn't improve his quirk because he didn't have one so he might as well help others. In his autopilot state he sent the email, blocking his email address just in case present mic hates it as well as not bothering to sign it at the bottom. After he sent the email he felt better so he decided he would analyse as many hero's and villains as possible. He was up all night researching, getting all the videos before deciding who to analyse first.

He passed out around 2am and woke to his alarm. He went through his normal motions, getting ready and such. He left his notebook at home because it had no real use anymore, having given up on his dream. However he always had a small spare notebook on him out of habit.

He went to school and unfortunately didn't have much luck hiding from ka-chan that day and he got multiple beatings. Ka-chan was especially mad when he didn't react as usual, trying to defend himself and constantly talking, allowing ka-chan to beat him up more. Instead he just cowered and accepted the beatings. Walking home he was struggling to stay conscious, fumbling over his own feet and almost throwing up constantly. He didn't even look forward to going home anymore, just being in the proximity of the all might figurines made him uncomfortable.

Getting home he decided he would sell all of them and try to save the money for when he needed it, making a listing on a website. he got a large amount of money for some while others were probably better off being thrown out, he got more than he thought he would and decided he would use some to redecorate his room with other super hero's merch, although he found now that he had a preference to erasure head. His combat style fascinated him as well as how he uses his scarf as a weapon, his quirk was also very cool as a lot of people became depend dependent on their quirks. He had to fight mutant quirks as his erasure couldn't extend to them and done perfectly fine, in fact he had the advantage a lot of the time. Izuku loved him and his quirk but didn't trust them at all. Midoriya no longer trusted hero's, all might showed that hero's are a lot different on camera them that actually are. He hopes to never have to be saved my one because he was awful at pretending to be happy in the presence of hero's. They intimidate and scare him, he just wants to run away and be forgotten.

Instead of buying hero merch he bought items with their key colours or themes, his room was to be filled with a lot more darker objects now but he found that he was more comfortable in the shadows. This way if he found his hero was a fraud he wouldn't have to switch out his room so much, this was also the best option financially as hero merch is often expensive. He was about to put his laptop away after looking online for cheap things he could buy to fill his empty looking room but then he remembered he had to check his emails.

Screen name: Deku (quirkless deku AU) ((discontinued/ maybe continued soon???))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें