Twenty six

"What a beautiful house" Luna said.
"It belonged to our aunt. Now it is a place where the Order of the Phoenix can meet. Well, the ones that remain" Charlie replied. Fleur and Charlie were there too.
Harry was still shocked and sad because of the death of Dobby.

I decided to go for a walk on the beach.
It was really beautiful. But it made me sad.
I was walking while I was thinking about everything. I knew the war was near. I also knew Draco was still there, in the Malfoy's Manor, sorrounded by Death Eaters. I looked to the see.

After everything Fred had done for me, I broke his heart. But, even so, he continues to treat me as when we met, as if we were friends and nothing had happened. I had hurt him, but he was trying hard not to lose me as a friend too. He really loved me. And so did I, but I loved another person too. I sighed.
Everything was too difficult. I had to choose. Fred, or Draco? But what if couldn't choose? I loved both of them with all my heart. And the problem is, that both of then loved me too.

Draco needed me. He was alone, sad, and bad. He needed help and deserved to be happy. I wanted to make him happy. He disserved it.

But Fred disserved too. He had risked his life more than once to protect mine. He loved me a lot, and he was happy with me.

What could I do? Who should I chose? Everyone was expecting me to choose the correct one, but for me, both were.

During all my life, when I was in Beuxbatons, I was suddened by love. The boys that I had liked, passed from me. I had to see them with other girls, prettier and better than me. I felt very inferior to the others.
And now, I has two boys who wanted me, who really loved me. And I also loved them.

"Lex!" Someone called me. It was Hermione. She was running to were I was. I faked a smile.
"Hey Herms" I said. She stopped next to me ad started walking with me.
"Is everything alright?" She asked me. I denied with my head.
"No" I replied looking down.
"What happens?" She asked me again.
"Is just, what if I love two persons and they both love me too?" I replied. She stared at me, smiling a bit.
"Oh, that. Yeah, I know what had happened. Lexie, it is okey. Fred is not angry with you. He still loves you. By the way, he would still give his life for you. He wants you to be happy that is why he had let you go. The truth is that we all suspected you liked him. It wasn't a secret Draco was in love with you." She told me. I didn't said anything.
"Don't worry, you will know with who you want to be soon, you just need to think about it" she added. I nodded and smiled to her.
"You are right"I whispered. I looked to the sky. It was a sunny day.

"How about Ron and you?" I asked, trying to avoid the theme.
"Well, He and Harry had a fight. It was more because of the horocrux he was wearing. It made you get aggressive if you wore it for too long. One day, Ron told Harry that he had no family, that they were all dead. And even though I know he wouldn't have said it had it not been for the locket, I was angry. He disappeared for several days, and he came back and he just said 'hey'" she told me.
"And, I missed him so much" she added. I nodded so that she could know I had listened to her.

Harry, Ron and Hermione had left. They said they needed to find all the Horocruxes and distroy them.
I decided to stay there, with Luna, Charlie, Fleur, and Fred.

"Hey Lexie" Felur said. She was sitting on the sand, right on the seashore.
"Hi Fleur, how are you?" I asked. She smiled to me and sat down next to where I was.
"I am fine, but I know you are not"  She replied.
"Well, it could be worse" I just said.
"I know, but you could be better too" She added. I smiled to her.
"I've missed you a lot Delacour" I told her.
"I've missed you too! I still remember when you were studying in Beuxbatons. You were one of the best friends of my sister. And, between all of her friends" she made a pause.
"You were my favorite" she said leaning slightly towards me and smiling.

"How she is Gabrielle? Is she finally dating Pierre?" I asked.
"She is alright, but she misses you a lot. When you left she cried a lot. And she is not with him, she is with a guy called Thimothée" Fleur told me, looking to the see.

Gabrielle and I were very good friends. The typical inseparable besties, who go everywhere and tell you everything. We had our fights, of course, but always within twenty minutes we reconciled. Fleur and I got along very well too.
They were really good times. I remember we were a group of three. 'The violet trio' they called us. That came from the fact that we always wore something purple, breaking the rule of always wearing blue.
Marie, Gabrielle and Lexie. The Violet trio.
We spend there for like three hours, talking and and remembering those years. 

Days started passing. Harry, Ron and Hermione hadn't returned yet. We were wishing they were alright.

But, suddenly one day, we recieved a letter.
We needed to go to Howgarts, yo help them.
Everything I was afraid of, was coming.

We were about to fight the second Wizarding War.

There was no going back.