Eleven

"Pansy, come on. Let me advice her" Draco was asking Pansy. He wanted to tell Lexie about it.
"No! She will tell them. Don't you want them to be caught? Then don't tell her." Pansy said.
"But if she is caught she will be expelled!" The boy protested.
"I don't mind. Anyways, why so worried about that filthy mudblood?" The girl said with contept.
"Don't call her like that" Draco said.
"Why?" Pansy said with a defiant tone.
"Because I love her"

—☆—

I ran to where the twins where.
"Fred! George!" The tears where still falling through my face. They looked to me and made a sad and little smile. It was horrible watching them like that. And worst was to know that it was my fault.
"Hey little Stark" they said without much happiness. I huged them.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine" George said.
"But it is my fault! It is all my fault. You have to leave because of me!" I said crying. Fred stroked my hair and looked into my eyes with a smile.
"I know it is not your fault. If you had known it, you woyld jave told us." He said.
"I am so sorry" I said still crying. He put his hand on my cheek.
"It is okay, don't worry. I will write you every day, and I will be waiting for your response. We will see each other again in summer, okey?" He said cleaning my tears. I tried to smile, but I couldn't, so I nodded.
"Promisse it" I said. My voice was broken.
"I do." And then I huged him again. I looked to George, who was there looking to the scene. I huged him too.
"I am going to miss you too" The tears started falling again.
"I will miss you too Lexi." He said with a half smile.
"We have to leave tomorrow at ten am." George explained.
"At that hour I will be doing the TIMO's, I can't go to say goodbye" I said. My boyfriend and his brother were going to leave, and ai couldn't even go to say goodbye, because I would be in a room with the person who had expelled them.
"Don't worry, we have an idea. We won't leave that easy, we will do it through the big door" Fred said smiling, although his face had a sad expression yet. I nodded and huged them one more time.
"I love you, don't forget me" I said.
"You know we won't"

I woke up next morning. Ginny didn't talk to me. Neither Ron.  And I understand, their brothers had been expelled because of my "friend" and probably, because of me.
Hermione did talk to me, but just a bit. Harry too. So, I was completly alone.
I saw Draco walking to where I was, so I leaved the place. I didn't wanted to talk to him. Neither see him.
I got ready for the exam, and sat down in my chair.
We were finishing it, when a big sound suddenly was heard. Umbridge went to see what had happened, and the twins entered in the room flying, with fireworks. It was awesome. It was true they were going to leave through the big door.
I was going to miss them so much.
W

We all ran outside of the school, and we saw how the twins left. and dissapeared int the sky. We all were applauding them. It was so emotional.

The next day, the first letter arrived. Fred had told me he missed me, but also said they were alright. Molly, their mum, wasn't angry at all. She hated Umbridge as much as we all did.  The only thing was that they were bored. They had nothing to do, so their parents had asked them to clean the house.
I looked to my friends, who barely talked to me. I sighed and took a paper to reply his letter.

'Dear Fred,
I miss you a lot too. It is all even more boring than it used to be. Howgarts need you because if you are not here, everything is boring. My TIMO's was great, or I think so. I don't know the note yet, but I am a bit nervous about it. I am looking foward to the summer holidays to arrive. I can't wait to see you again. Just a few months more.
The fact is that I am alone. No one really talk to me. Well, some people does, but not Harry, nor Hermione, nor Ron. They just reply if I say hello to them, and then they say an excuse to leave. It is hard for me, because I had no idea about it, and now you are expelled. I feel like I can't go with this.
I have to go to class, I will be waiting for your letter again.
Best wishes,
Lexie'

I gave the letter to the owl, and I saw how it left.
I felt bad, sad, and a bit depressed. It was all my fault. It was my fault because I had never have trusted in Draco. He tricked me, and I am sure he followed me to find out about The Dumbledore's army.
So, it was all my fault because I should have noticed it. He didn't love me, nor wanted a friendship. It was a trick.