Four

I couldn't stop thinking about the words Draco had told me. 'Yes, I have it all, I have money, I have fame, so what? What does that mean? It means nothing if I can't decide my own life.' I wasn't sure if he was saying what he really feels, but, I started thinking he really felt that.
Maybe he was just a boy that made all the wrong choices, and ended up being such a horrible person.
Anyways, I didn't care about him. Or maybe I did?  

"It is great no one had discovered you, it would have been such a mess!" Fred was telling me. I smiled. A fake smile. Well, someone did, I thought.
"We better go to have dinner, don't you think so?" Said George.

While I was eating my dinner,  I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I didn't know why I was feeling that bad for him. He was Draco Malfoy, the stupid boy whose job was to annoy people, make the others feel like if they were trash, and insult  people, specially me and my friends. Then, why I was feeling so bad for him? I was sure that everything was a lie. I was sure that he could control his life. Or at least, I liked to think so.

The days started passing. Every day that passed, I hated Umbridge more. She had forbidden us almost everything, literally. I was afraid that one day she forbade us to breathe.
Her hate to muggle borns, like me and Hermione, was not a secret. She used to say comments like 'Mudbloods shouldn't be accepted in any magic school.'
She also hated the Weasley twins. And, obviusly, Harry.
She didn't like that Harry always defended us.
She just hated the twins because of their jokes and behavior.

Three days later, Harry decided to start teaching us many spells that we should be learning, but we weren't. 'Umbridge the pink pig', as I used to say, didn't wanted to teach us any spell. It was all theory.
Hermione was the one who told Harry about doing that. He just told about it to a small number of people. The less people that knew it, the less riks we had to be discover. It was called Dumbledore's army,  in honor to Dumbledore.
We needed to find  a place where we could be practising, bit de didn't found anything. But, suddenly, a room we have never seen appeared.
"It is the Room of Requirements. It appears only to the people who need it, and inside there is everything we need." Hermione explained.
"That's amazing! How have you known it?" Ron Asked.
"I read about it" she said.

Inside the room, there were all types of security, some dolls to practice, and many more things. It was really amazing.

"I am going to go the the yard, I think my wand dropped there" I said. I had been looking for it for ten minutes, and I hadn't found it. So, I recapitulated all the places where I had been since I saw it for the last time. The library, no. Neither the great hall, so, it must be there in somewhere in the yard.

I ran there, hoping it was still there. I looked in the grass, but I didn't saw it. I started to panic.
"Hey Stark" said a voice behind me. I didn't need to see him to know who he was.
"What do you want now, Malfoy" I said. It surprised me that he was alone, without his two stupid friends.
"I think this is yours" in his hand he was holding my wand. I tried to take it off, but he was faster and moved it higher. He was much taller than me. I jumped a bit, hoping to reach it, but I didn't.
"Come on, give it to me." I said angry. He laughed a bit.
"I found it under my tree, darling." He said, with a bit of irony. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, trying to not explode and  insult him.
"Do I have to repeat it again? You don't have any tree. It is not yours, it don't have your name, neither you had bought it. So, stop calling it like that." I said, woth a fake smile.
"Okay, okay, calm down. How are things requested?" He said with a smile. I snorted.
"I'm not going to say it. Not to you." I replied.
"Well, then I think I'm going to have a new wand." He told me still smiling.
"Don't be such a jerk" I protested. He giggled.
"Well, then say it." He repeated. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, please, could you give me back my wand?" I said forcing a smile. He smiled even more, proud.
"Of course I can, here you are" he said and he returned the wand to me.
"Thanks." I said dryly. I was going to come back with my friends, bit he stopped me again.
"Hey, why that rush?" He asked. I think I looked so confused that he explained it.
"I was thinking, I thought we could be friends" I looked at him even more confused than before.
"Are you saying, that you, Draco Malfoy, wants to be friend of me? A mudblood? You must be joking." I said laughing a bit.
"I am not. I would really like to have a friend. A real one. And, I have seen you are a good one. And you are one of the few people that are not afraid of me." He explained. I still looked confused.
"Wow, I didn't expect that. I hope this is not a joke, because if it is, I will throw you a crucio." I said. I'm not sure if I was joking, or if I was saying that seriusly. He smiled.
"Alright. Well, I think I have to apologize you. I'm sorry" he said. I was shocked to hear that. Draco Malfoy, apologizing? Something must had happened to him. He was acting very strange. I almost forgot who I was talking to. 
"I must have heard wrong." I said with a little laugh.
"No, you haven't. Lets start again." He asked.
"Ahm, alright... but, you will stop bothering my friends too." I said.
"I will try" he frowned a bit.
Then, we made a handshake. He smiled to me.
That smile.
That beautiful smile.