Three

Months started passing. It wasn't that good as I expected. Umbridge as the leader was definetly the worst thing that could happened. Harry and all my new friends were always talking about how excellent everything would be if Dumbledore continued being the director.

I was always with Harry, Ron, Hermione and the twins, specially  with the twins. I mean, they all were my best friends, but inside of the group, the twins were the ones that I spent more time with.

It had passed like three months since the new school year had started. We were in december, it was a bit cold, and it was snowing.
"Whay if we make a joke?" Suddenly said George. He looked at his brother with a big smile on his face.
"That sounds brilliant. Who will be the victim? Maybe Neville?" Proposed Fred smiling too. His brother doubted for a few seconds.
"What about Snape? I was thinking about stealing his wand." He said laughing a bit.
"Oh! Imagine his face when he realized that his wand is missing" I sais between giggles. They both looked at me smiling.
"Yeah, it will be very funny to see. We just need a plan. How can we get it?" George asked.
"I will. I just need to enter in his office and get it without been seing." I offered.
"Are you sure?" Fred asked me. I moved my head.
"More than ever. This is going to ve very funny" I said with a smile in my face.

And, following our plan, I went to Snape's office. He was there, sat down in his chair, reading something. I saw his wand over his table. I thought about how could I get it without being seen.
I took my wand and make something explode around the corner of the corridor. He stood up very quickly, with an anger face and run out of his office. I got outside of the place where I was hidden and run to rake the wand.

"Hey guys, look what I've got" I told the twins leting them see the wand. They smiled.
"Look, this girl is so amazing. We will make lots of fun jokes with her." Said Fred to George like if I wasn't there.
"Yeah, I can't wait to see Snape's reaction" told his brother between giggles.
"Well, I think he will get very mad and will start to search for it in the whole school." I giggled.
For a few seconds I looked directly to Fred's eyes, while he was doing the same with mines. Both of us stoped smiling slowly and started to get closer to each other. It seemed like if he was going to kiss me. Anyways, I never knew if that was what he was going to do because Ron interrumped.
"Hey, you two, Snape is like crazy searching for his wand. I am sure you know something about what has happened." He said to his brothers.
"We would lie if we said we don't know anything" replied George.
"You know we need some fun in our lifes." Fred added.
"But, you know what would happen if he catches you? You will be expelled! And, you Lexie, why haven't you stopped them?!" Ron looked between angry and worry.
"Well... maybe I am the one who did it..." I said slowly. He looked a bit shocked and laughed ironically.
"So, you finally made the girl be like you. She will be expelled! And all of this will be your fault." He said.
"But if he doesn't discover that it was me, nothing will happen." I replied.
"But he will! He will discover that you have the wand! You three are so fucking crazy!" Ron now looked a bit more angry than worried.
"Come on, relax, we will put the wand in his office again before he discover us." Fred tried to justify.
"Well, then, go ahead now! You have to be fast. Good luck, I don't want to have anything to do with this." After he finished saying this, he left the place.
The twins and I started laughing.
"why was he so angry? nor that anything was going to happen to him" I asked laughing.
"I don't know, he is an hipochondriac" George said.
"I will go to put the wand in his office again" I told them.
"We will do it, you don't have to risk again." Fred was quick to say.
"But I want to! What is life without any risk? A boring life, that it is." I said very sure that I wanted to do it.
"Well, then go ahead, but be cafefull" George told me.
"I will, see you later" And I started walking again in Snape's office direction.

The office was empty, so I entered. I looked around, wondering where to put the wand. I finally decided to put it in the floor, so that it would seemed that it had dropped.
But when I was puting it there, a voice stopped me.
"What the hell are you doing?!" I bounced from the fright. I quickly stood up and saw who was the person that had found me there.
"Oh, ehm... Hi Malfoy" I said nervously.
" I will repeat my question. What are you doing here?" He asked again. He looked at my hand, where the wand wand was  still.
"Oh, now I see. You stole the wand, didn't you?" He said with a smile. A bad smile.
"It is not what it looks like. I can explain it." I added quickly. He laughed a bit.
"Yeah sure. Snape would like to know that a Gryffindor was the one who stole his wand. He will be very happy to rest points to your house." He said with a big evil smile.
"Come on, Draco, why do you always have to be that bad? It was just a joke!" I said. He looked at me, erasing the smile from his face.
"You are such an idiot. You have fame, power, and money. What else do you want? You always have to ruin everyone's life, why? just for fun? It was just a joke. I am sure that if I were from Slytherin, you wouldn't say anything. Well, or maybe yes, because you are a bad person." I said, tired of him always trying to screw me and my friends.
"I am not." He just said, without any smile.
"Yes, you are." I replied still mad.
"Yes, I have it all, I have money, I have fame, so what? What does that mean? It means nothing if I can't decide my own life." He added, a bit, sad?
"You can decide your life." I told him.
"No I can't. My whole life is decided by my father. Everything. How I am, what I do. All." He said.
He sound a bit broken.
"I won't say anything, but just for today. If I see you doing something again, do not doubt that I will say it" and, after that, he left.