Twenty

"What the hell Harry?!" I entered shouting.
"Are you crazy? Why had you done that!? You could have killed him!" I added really mad at him.
"Let me see who's book is" Hermione asked.
"No, and Lexie, I don't know, okay?" He replied. Hermione tried to take the book, but she couldn't because Harry kept it.
"You don't know?! Please Harry, you do know! You were angry, and you just decided it was right to almost kill Draco. Well, almost not, kill. Becase the fact is that you didn't know ig he was going to die or someone was going to help us. You just left like if nothing had happened." I said really mad. Ginny took the book.
"The Half-blood-prince. Who is him?" Ginny asked. Harry didn't replied my question.
"I don't know" Harry replied. Ginny didn't looked mad. Neither Ron nor Hermione. I was the only one.
"Come on guys! He had almost killed someone! He is a bad person, maybe. But if you kill him, you would be a worst one." I said shouting a bit less.
"Alright, this is going to end." Ginny threw the book into the fire. I saw how it started running in less that seven seconds.
"But why are you so worried for him, Lexie?" Ron asked. I stared at him.
"What?" I asked acting like if I hadn't heard him.
"I mean, why are you that angry? You hate him, don't you?" He added. I sighed trying not to loose the rest of the patience I had left.

"Well, Ronald, I do not hate him. By the way, he is my friend. Well, he was my friend. And why I said he was? Because you would be angry with me if I were his friend. We kept it in secret. He didn't tell anything, for me, because I asked him not to do it. He is not that bad. You don't know him. You just know the person his father wants everyone to think he is. It is so unfair! But now I don't mind if you stop talking to me. I don't mind anymore! He had almost killed someone, but as ir was Draco Malfoy, nothing happens." When I finished saying that, I left the place.

I was really angry. It was so unfair. I had been such a stupid for trying to hide my friendship with him. A stupid for trying to stop being his friend. A stupid for caring what the others would say.

I was not going to care anymore. No longer, it was enaugh.

"Draco!" I shouted when I saw him in the great hall.
"Lexie" he said, trying to smile. I knew he was not good. Not physically, neither psychologically.
"Are you better?" I hugged him. He looked a bit confused to me.
"Yeah, why are you hugging me in public?" He asked. I smiled.
"I am not going to try to hide our friendship, Draco. I am too tired. Also I am angry with them. He had almost killed you." I said. I saw how he smiled. A true smile.

Pansy was not happy with our friendship. She knew we still loved each other, although we tried not to do it.

Harry was gone for a day. He and Dumbledore went somewhere. I think they were looking for an Horocrux.

I was avoiding Ron and Hermione. Instead I passed my time with Draco. And sometimes with Neville and Luna. They weren't mad. By the way, they thought it was okay to be friend of everyone.

'Hey little Stark,
I love you and I missed you a lot. I hope we can see each other soon.
I know what had happened, Ron has told me. Don't worry, I think it is good to be friend of everyone, you know? I just want you to be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
I know Harry acted like a stupid, but, try to understand him. Malfoy is trying to kill Dumbledore, and if he dies, You-know-who will enter Howgarts and kill him. But not only him, he will kill you too.
I am not trying to justify it, what he had done has no justification. I am just saying that you should try to understand his reasons. Please, write me back soon.
Love you,
Fred'

I don't really know what Ron and Hermione thought. They just looked to me, in silence. I didn't care at all. I was too mad to care.

I decided to spend the day going to Diagon Alley.
I entered the shop. Everyone was laughing there, it was awesome. It was the only shop opened in the alley. Also the only place where people were happy and smiling. Since everyone knew Voldemort was back, no one went outside their houses.

"Lexie! What are you doing here?!" George shouted when he saw me. I smiled and hughed them.
"I thought you were not going to reply my letter" Fred said smiling, happy to see me. I smiled him back.
"I have prefered to come and reply you in person" I just said. He kissed me.
I saw all the products they had. It was so amazing...

My gaze landed on a small necklace. It was shaped like an orange butterfly, but it looked like it was moving. It was really beautiful.

"How much is it?" I asked.
"Twelve galleons" they said at the same time.
"For me?" I asked again. They looked to each other for some seconds.
"Fifteen galleons" they said at the same time again.
"But I am your girlfriend" I tried again.
"Twenty galleons" I giggled.
"Alright, I just have eight galleons" I told them.

After several hours, it was time to go back to Howgarts.
I was going to left the place, when Fred stopped me.

"Hey Lex! Wait!" He shouted running to me. He was alone, without his brother. I looked to him with a surprise expression.

"Here you have" he said giving me something. It was a little paper bag. I opened it. The necklace of the butterfly.

"You have bought it to me!" I said happy looking to the jewel.  I made a sweet smile.
"Well, not exactly. I stole it from my own store" he said smiling. I hugged him.

"Thank you!" I said.
"But don't tell George" he added giggling.  I laughed a bit and kissed him.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you too" I replied.

I arrived in Howgarts again. Something was wrong. I could feel it.

I heard something in the Astronomy Tower, so there's where I went.

I wish I hadn't.