The 2nd Option ( 13 )

"YOU RASCAL! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH SEOKJIN HUH!?!?"

"Ahahaha! they're so lively!" Namjoon exclaimed as he watched Yoongi chasing Jungkook with a plastic fork, Seokjin nodded in agreement, "...um...so...who are you?" Seokjin said as he turns to face Namjoon who immediately bows his head.

"Oh! my name is Kim Namjoon, your brother was my sunbae in college," Namjoon said and offered a handshake from Seokjin, "nice to meet you...I actually never thought Yoongi hyung would have any friends...because his...you know what I mean" Seokjin said along with a laugh, Namjoon chuckles and stared at Yoongi who somewhat showed a demonic face towards Jungkook.

"BROTHER IN LAW PLEASE CALM DOWN! PLEASE PUT THE PLASTIC FORK DOWN!"

"DIE!!!"

Seokjin noticed how Namjoon was staring at Yoongi differently, he then held back a smile but couldn't help but chuckle, "do you like hyung?" Seokjin said causing Namjoon to be caught off guard, he began to feel flustered as he fiddled his fingers out of nervousness, "w-well you know...Yoongi...is really cool and...and I like bad boys..." Namjoon said while trying not to get embarrassed, Seokjin could only look at him with a weird face but he ended up giving him a thumbs up.

"Good luck trying to get Yoongi hyung!" Seokjin said as he pats him on the back, Namjoon laughs and ruffles his hair since he finds Seokjin cute for some reason, Jungkook gasp and saw what Namjoon did.

"MY BABY!" Jungkook then took Seokjin away from Namjoon with eyes glaring at him, "hiss! hiss! Seokjin is mine! back off!" Jungkook exclaimed and hissed at Namjoon who raised both of his hands as a sign of defeat, Yoongi sigh and grabs Namjoon by his shoulder.

"Sorry about him... to begin with, he is an idiot...a complete slave to Seokjin," Yoongi said while he crosses his arms over his chest, Namjoon giggled as he kissed him on the cheeks causing Yoongi to look at him with a flushed face.

"w-wha---"

"I'm a slave to you too~"

Yoongi blushed and immediately turn his back away from Namjoon to prevent him from seeing his messed up face, "S-SHUT IT! I-I-I'M LEAVING!!!" Yoongi exclaimed and left right away with Namjoon tugging on his shirt, Seokjin sigh.

"seems Hyung found his match," Seokjin said when all of a sudden Jungkook kissed him on the neck, "hey~ pay attention to me too~" Jungkook said while pouting, Seokjin burst into laughter and kissed him back but this time it was on the forehead.

"let's go eat something I'm hungry," Seokjin said and drag Jungkook towards the cafe, that is when a voice of a female called out Seokjin's name.

"Who are you?" Jungkook said rudely as he raised a brow, Seokjin sigh and nudge him on the side, "be nice" Seokjin said before approaching the nervous Yunji who wore sunglasses and an oversize hoodie.

"y-you're Kim Seokjin right?" 

Yunji said as he reached out to hold his hand, Seokjin at first felt uncomfortable but he soon noticed how stress Yunji is right now and he had to admit, stress is not a good look for her.

"yes...that's me...is there something you need?"

Seokjin asked her, Yunji lets out a shaking sigh, and a tear slipping from her eyes. She took a deep breath one more time before removing her hood as well as her shades, Seokjin's breath hitch as he saw how badly hurt Yunji was.

Her left eye was swollen with bruises all over it and her lips were still bleeding, Jungkook stood beside Seokjin. "what happened to you..." Jungkook said he was worried because Yunji was badly hurt even though he doesn't really know her, Seokjin clenched his fist.

"is it him..."

Yunji's lip quivered as her tears did not stop from falling, the memories of Taehyung hurting her out of anger was horrifying, Yunji immediately nodded.

"p-please help me...I'm scared of him..."

"Okay...we'll take you to the hospital first"

Seokjin said and immediately told Jungkook to grab themselves a taxi, "put your hoodie back on...you're going to be just fine..." Seokjin said as he pats her back as a way of comfort but Yunji wouldn't stop crying.

Soon enough, Jungkook found themselves a taxi as they immediately headed their way towards the hospital to where they treated Yunji's injury.

"...I already took care of the bills..." Jungkook said the moment he saw Seokjin outside of the waiting room, Seokjin nodded and pats the seat beside him. "thank you...I'll be sure to pay you back" Seokjin said but Jungkook shakes his head, "what are you talking about! my money is yours...whatever I have is yours even my heart," Jungkook said as he rested his head against Seokjins.

Seokjin chuckle, "smooth," he said but his smile soon turned into a frown since he was worried that Taehyung hurt someone he loved so dearly and it makes him angry.

and no one likes it when Seokjin is angry.