Twinsies | Connie x Reader

Prompt- Reader shaves Connies hair but then makes a decision

Probably gonna be short cause it's just suppose to be a little fluff

"Did you say 3 or 4?"

Connie had kept his hair short all his life. The reason was unknown, he just preferred it that way. Being his girlfriend, and because you hadn't had the chance to yet, you asked him to let you shave it. He agreed of course. There really wasn't much that could go wrong.

"3." Connie said.

He wasn't that shocked that you had forgotten and to him it was kinda cute. You insisted on playing some music while doing his hair and Connie thought it'd be fun so he patiently waited for you to finish setting it up. You clicked the guard on the tool, starting it up and looking at Connie through the mirror. He was sitting in a chair and facing your vanity. You gave a reassuring nod before putting it to his head, moving it in backwards strokes. Connie closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling.

Usually he did it himself and after a while his arms would get tired but having you do it felt amazing. After every stroke you would run your hand over the area to brush off any excess hairs that had been left behind. Connie mouth was set in a smile while you concentrated of shaving his head, all the while singing softly to the music. Connie listen contently and knew there was no place he'd rather be. After 10 minutes of shaving and reshaving to make sure you hadn't forgotten any parts, you finished. With the tool still turned on you pulled away from Connie.

He opened his eyes to see you standing there, looking at it intently.

"I think I wanna do it to." You said quietly.

Connie smiled in agreement.

"Why not? It's just hair and it'll grow back. Plus you'll look badass and match me."

He secretly wished you do it. Your hair had been long the whole time he had known you and he knew that no matter what you looked like, he would love you all the same.

"Your hair doesn't make you who you are angel, your still you. And I love you so if you want to, i'm all for it."

"What if people bully me?" Your thoughts came out.

"Then i'll kick their ass."

His response make you chuckle.

"Okay." You said firmly.

He stood up and set you in his place.

"Ready?"

You nodded eagerly and he put the razor to your forehead. He moved it along the middle of your scalp gently as you let out an excited shriek. You hands covered your eyes as Connie continued to work on your hair. He'd giggle every so often when he saw how you still had your eyes shut tightly with your hands clamped over them. After working for a little while Connie turned off the razor and set it on the vanity before returning behind you. He rested his head on your shoulder and gently pulled your hands away from your face. He watched you take yourself in, a gasp leaving your lips.

"Your so beautiful buttercup."

The nickname gave you more confidence as you turned your head to get a better view of your hair. You looked at Connie. Though they were the same length, his was more of a silver color. You liked yours the way it was though, moving your hands to feel it. It was strange. Strange yet fun in a sense. You giggle as your shook your head, taking in the feeling of not having hair following behind you.

"Like it?" Connie asked.

"Yes!" You said excitedly.

"Twinsies!" Connie said is a shrilly voice, imitating a corny version of a girl.

You and him laughed together before getting a broom and cleaning up the hair on the floor. You thought seeing your discarded locks would make you sad yet as you threw them in the trash, you've never felt more free.

a/n- request and comments pls?:)

if your reading this, take care of yourself, i love you <3