Unique Being Who Hides His Ability To Others (Episode 2) Part II

[     ]: That's a long break, It feels like a month.

Readers: It is!

[     ]: Okay let's start the part 2 of episode 2!. Also watch the video above, I'll tell you it's cool. If we get 50 votes on this chapter I'll make a reaction video of AMV COTE, so press the star button now!.

I resume the video and continued writing their reaction...

Suzune: Now I want you to hear me out. It seems Hirata-kun and the others worked out their plan of action earlier today. They're going to hold a study group to prepare the next test.

Kiyo: Study group?

Suzune: Yes. But three with especially poor scores have refused his invitation to join.

Kiyo: Sudo, right?

Sudo: It's obvious.

Suzune: As well as Yamauchi-kun and Ike-kun. 

Hiyori: Huh. The 3 idiots. right? 

Ike: You don't have to say that Hiyori-chan

Arisu,Ryuen: KUKUKU/FUFUFU

Kiyo: Yeah, They didn't really look like the studious type, I guess.

Koenji: More like Idiotic type.

Sudo: Shut up.

Koenji: Hmmpp

(Would you look at this guy)

Suzune: I personally can't imagine how someone could fail a test. But the fact remains that there are hopeless students out there. For whom failure is nearly inevitable. 

Kiyo: That's pretty cold.

Class D: I agree.

Suzune: I'm stating the truth, that's all. If nothing changes, it's extremely  likely they'll fail. If we want our class to be promoted, it's vital that we only not avoiding points, but that we  also gain them. Right?

Matsushita: Is that why she's planning something?

Kiyo: You want to hold a study group, then? For the purpose of helping Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi?

Suzune: Yes.

Hirata: You really care of our class Horikita-san

Suzune: As I said I'm only doing this for my benefits.

Kiyo: Are you serious?

Suzune: Dead serious. If left to their own devices, they could damage Class D as a whole. If I have been relegated to Class D, Then I'll  crawl my way up to Class A. 

Sae: Smiling.

Class D: Really?

Manabu: Hmmp, Such motivation.