Let The Reacting Begin!!

Kiyotaka POV

What happened?

As I remember, I was' about to go to sleep  But when  exactly I was about to closed my eyes  I suddenly got teleported  inside of a big cinema that can fit all the students of   Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School.

Random Student: Ehhhhh! Where are we?

Sudo: I don't know. We suddenly get teleported out of nowhere along with all of the other students and the teachers as well.

Hirata: Let's calm down guys, We need to find our classmates first and stay in one group.

Ike: Yeah.

Suzune POV

Huh!, I was about to study when suddenly Kushida appeared in front of me. And when I looked around all of the students of TMANS (Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School) are all aroud me with a shock and surprise face. To think that Kushida is first one I saw...Tchh.

What's Happening?!

Kushida: Oh! Horikita, Do you know what happened?

Suzune: No. Its weird though I'm in my room just a sec. ago and when I looked around All of the student are everywhere. And it looks like we are inside of a big cinema.

Kushida: Yeah, First we need to find the others and ask them what happened.

Suzune: ...

Hirata: There you are Horikita and Kushida. We are looking for you everywhere.

Kei: Yeah.

Third Person POV

While the students are in shock and discussing of what's happening...

A Shadow Appeared in front of the Screen and a Image of a boy(you can call it a boy because I'm still 15) walking up towards the stage. 

And a loud voice suddenly speak up stating the word...

[     ]: Hello everyone! Welcome in my world.

And the crowds suddenly point their attention into the boy in the stage.

Ike: Huh, Who's that?

Sudo: Who knows.

Kiyotaka POV

When we met with Horikita and the others. I notice a boy walking towards the stage and began to speak up.

[     ]: Hello everyone! Welcome into my World.

What is he talking about!?

And suddenly Hirata...

Hirata: Umm. Hi . May I ask of what's happening? Do you know the reason why are we all here?

[     ]: Not to worry, I teleported you all your spirit here in my world for one reason.

Everyone was shocked by that sentence.

Ike: Spirit?

Hirata: Spirit? What reason?

[     ]: Yes spirit. I only snatch your spirits and teleported it in my world to watch an anime. And all of you will going to react on it.

Everyone: ehhh!!!.

Sudo: Anime? Just for that you killed us?!

Hirata: What happened to our body back there?

Ike: Are we still gonna be able to go back?

[     ]: Don't worry. I stop the time in your world and so that you will not die when your spirits got teleported in my world. And after we are done here I promise you all that I will bring back all of you to your body safely.