Asahi: Baby Asahi

You sighed as you slammed your pen down on your desk. You were finally finished with writing the mandatory how did you spend your summer essay. And now you were ready for quality time with your boyfriend. You turned around in your swivel chair. Asahi was lying down on his side on your bed with his back facing you. His phone was placed on your coffee table, so you guessed he might've fallen asleep while you were working. His sweater had ridden up so the small of his back was showing. You packed away all of your equipment and listened closely. Asahi was humming? Yes he was. And it sounded adorable. So he wasn't asleep then, but he was sleepy enough to not notice you slamming your pen down, which was good enough for you. 

 You decided it would be fun to wake him up fully with some kind of prank. You opened TikTok on your phone and headed to the trends couples were doing. You found a popular prank that involved pretending you were having a video call with another boy. In the audio, he called you babe. Oh, this would be good. Asahi wasn't the jealous type, but he sure wouldn't like to hear another guy call you babe. You set the camera up and held it so it looked like you were having a video chat with someone while also filming Asahi in full view. You started filming the video and the audio began. You giggled purposely to catch Asahi's attention. The boy in the audio called you babe. Asahi twisted around in his position on the bed, and you kept watching the screen. 

 "Hey, Y/N?" Asahi turned fully, sitting up in your bed now. You looked up at him. 

 "Yeah?" you smiled innocently.

 "Who is that? Who's calling you babe?" he was referring to the male in the audio.

 "What? Just a guy I know," you tried to remain serious. Asahi's face looked broken. He stood up. The camera caught his full height. 

 "Why was he calling you babe? Who is he, baby?" he walked closer to you. You started breaking up in laughter. 

 "It's just an audio," you revealed the prank. You filmed his relieved face. He sighed with relaxation.

 "Baby, don't do that. Don't scare me like that," he walked up to you and wrapped you in a hug just as the video ended. You kept giggling as Asahi pulled you to his broad chest. You hugged him back, kissing the little beard on his chin. He loved when you did that. 

 "You're such an angel. Your reaction," you mimed doing a chef's kiss, "You should've seen yourself. You were half asleep on my bed. In fact, here, watch it." You played the video to him before you went forward with posting it. 

 "Oh God," Asahi blushed as a shy smile spread on his face, "You gonna post that?"

 "Only if you're okay with it," you looked up at him. He shrugged while scratching the back of his neck. 

 "If you really want to, I don't have any problems with it," he gave you permission. 

 "Thank you," you pecked him on the cheek. You suddenly realised that maybe spending the night doing some challenges and games with your boyfriend wouldn't be all that bad. If anything, it sounded rather fun. You got an idea for your next game. Asahi sat down on the floor in front of you. 

 "My hair got messy while I was napping on your bed. Could you please tie it up for me?" Asahi looked up at you with his best puppy eyes. You knew he knew how to tie it up himself, but he just loved when you did it for him. You nodded.

 "Sure thing," you took the hair band from his wrist. You combed his hair with the brush on your desk after wetting it. He rested his back on the space of the spinney chair left between your legs. You did his hair up in his most often used style: a bun. But instead of pulling it back tight like he usually did for volleyball, you let a few stray strands fall at the front. He looked perfect.