Sugawara: My Goddess

So far, today wasn't going too well. This morning, you had fallen out of bed, hitting the floor with a dull thud. Your mother rushed to see what was wrong, and found you groaning and writhing around on the floor. To be honest, the fall hadn't hurt you all that much, but you were feeling dizzy nonetheless. Your mother saw this, so decided to take your temperature and put you back in bed for the time being. Your temperature was too high. You had a fever. You didn't want to eat anything, but your mother placed a thermos of chicken soup on your bedside table, as well as a bottle of water and some orange slices. She covered you up as much as she could with you sitting up in bed with your arms outside of the blanket. She also gave you a box of aspirins for your headache after calling up your school and informing them of your absence today. You loved your mother. But you didn't love not going to watch the boys practice, which was what you had to do something about. 

 After making sure you were all good, your mother left for work. Now that she was gone, all you had to do was wait. You were on your phone for the majority of your free time, searching for any way to cure your boredom. But you couldn't text the boys, seeing as how they were at school. And besides, you intended to go see them at practice. Yes, you knew your mother would probably kill you if she knew you left the house while sick (you already felt better though), but you had never missed a day of practice, so today wasn't going to be that day. Finally, you looked up at the clock in your living room - where you had been watching BNHA for some time now. Quarter past three. School had ended, so by now, the boys must be headed for the practice gym. That was your cue. 

 You left the couch you were sat on to stumble into the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth, making sure you looked as healthy-and-totally-not-sick as you could. You then continued to comb your hair and style it in Y/F/S (Your Favourite Style). You then put on your school sweater vest over a white shirt. You wore trousers with your school uniform, and your blazer over your vest. You had to wear your uniform so the boys didn't know that you hadn't been at school or that you were sick. You were still feeling dizzy, and the weather outside was warm. Okay then. You put your school bag on your back and left for Karasuno. You took your bike there to make the journey easier. Your fever was not helping, making you rather fatigued and hot along the way. When you finally got to the gym, you dismounted from your bike and let it drop by the entrance. You trudged up to the door while heavily panting. You pushed it open slowly, entering to find the boys gathered around the white board where Coach Ukai was standing. 

 "Hey, everyone," your voice was croakier than you thought. You cleared your throat. Everyone looked your way with concern on their faces.

 "Hey, Y/N," they all chorused with perplexed looks on their faces. They all dispersed to varying parts of the gym to drink water or just chat. After putting your bag down, you headed to where Suga, Daichi, Nishinoya, Asahi and Tanaka were standing.

 "Hi boys," you stood by Suga. They all smiled and waved at you.

 "Hey, Y/N. You look - good today," Tanaka said uncertainly. Suga glared at him. He bent down to kiss your cheek.

 "Hey," he said before pecking you softly, "Are you okay?"

 "Me? Pssh. Yeah," you nodded, "Are you?"

 "Yeah," he drawled out the word suspiciously. He placed a hand your forehead. You batted it away.

 "What are you doing, Suga?" you asked.

 "Y/N, you're really hot," he commented with a worried look on his face.

 "Jeez, Suga, there are some things couples don't say to each other in front of their friends, man," Tanaka wittily remarked.

 "Really, Suga, save it for the bedroom," Nishinoya joined in. Daichi smacked the back of both of their heads. 

 "Temperature. I meant temperature. Y/N, you look dizzy, are you sure you're okay?" Suga brushed a stray hair behind your ear and held your face in both of his hands. Your eyelids felt heavy.