36. Midnight Craving

Start from the beginning

Instead of confronting me more, he heaved a sigh. "Don't you know we have a place called kitchen in our house? That's where we keep all the food!"

"I checked. There is nothing." My voice was barely above a whisper. I felt like crying. Even though Jimin legit hasn't said anything harsh or bad yet I felt like crying. Fuck you pregnancy Mood swings.

As if sensing my dejection, he immediately embraced me in his warm arms. "I am sorry." He whispered. Even though he wasn't at fault at all, not even a tiny bit, he still apologized and that made me feel worse.

"No, I am really sorry for disturbing your sleep. I am stupid." My voice cracked in the end.

Jimin stepped back a little to see my tears flowing down one after the other. "You are crying!?" More than worried, he was amused. "What happened?" he cupped my cheeks.

I started sobbing and rubbing my eyes like a baby. "I am so sorry Jimin." I chocked. "I am such a horrible wife and mother." His eyes widened in concern but I could see he was trying his best to control his laugh.

He hugged me again and let out a hearty chuckle. "Baby, you are just having mood swings. You are a wonderful wife and will be the best mother to ever exist." He caressed my hair which strangely made me feel better. After a few minutes staying in his embrace, he asked. "There is really nothing in the kitchen?" I hummed.

He took my hand in his and dragged me to the kitchen. First, he opened the fridge and found it packed with cupcakes, leftover food, salad, fruits, half pumpkin pie, uneaten pancakes, and whatnot. He gave me a 'Are you serious?' look.

"I want something spicy.." I couldn't look directly into his eyes. Without saying a word, he slammed the door shut and walked towards the cabinet. He took out 3 packets of chips and looked at me questioningly. "Yellow one is salted. Red one got a heavy amount of garlic and... green one got cheese.." I trailed off in the end. "Damn you human" I whispered to myself.

"There is nothing other than this." Surprisingly, he seemed calm. I thought he would get angry, or will at least give me an annoyed look but nothing. He still wore that beautiful smile of his on his face. Fuck, I'm madly in love with this man.

"That's what I said." I pursued my lips.

"What are you exactly craving for? something specific?"

"Something spicy, salty and a little sweet too.. something.. something like pasta!" My eyes sparkled like a 5-year-old. "I want pasta."

"Where would I get pasta at this time!?" He rose one of his not-so-perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Restaurant?"

"Does your uncle own any restaurant?" He asked out of the blue. I gave him a confused look. "No, actually at 3 in the morning none of the restaurants would be open for delivery until and unless your uncle owns it." He gave me a mocking smile. Haha. Very funny Park Jimin.

"I want pasta, that's it!" I crossed my arms over my breast and 'Hmph'ed!' like a kid.

I thought Jimin would scorn at the tantrum I threw but he did the exact opposite. He laughed. He fucking laughed! "You look so cute when you act all stubborn." A silly smile was playing on his lips. I blushed, hard. He walked towards me in small steps and gently pecked my forehead. His lips felt like a feather and invited the butterflies to dance in my abdomen. "I'll make pasta for you."

My eyes gleamed in excitement. "Really?"

He hummed. "But on one condition." I frowned but still gestured him to go on. "I want a kiss in return." As soon as these words left his mouth I pounced on him and engulfed his lips in mine. "Woah, easy woman." Jimin chuckled, breaking the kiss. He picked me up and settled me on the kitchen counter with him in between my legs.