To give our Hearts

Fynn: "You damn bastard!"

I pinned Bertholdt against the wall completely infuriated by the events that unfolded that day.

Bertholdt:  "P-Please calm down!"

Fynn: "What the hell were you thinking?! You could've gotten me and my sister killed!"

Reiner: "Fynn!"

He placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed me away from Bertholdt.

Reiner: "That's enough.."

Fynn: "Reiner...I'm certain that the military told you guys that we were inside the walls, and yet you guys pull this kind of stunt?!

Reiner: "Fynn...our orders were to destroy the walls. Those were our orders from commander Magath.

Fynn: "What? Why? Why would he do that?! Did he not care If Marley lost the Warhammer and Female?!

Bertholdt: "We didn't have a choice. We needed the chaos to sneak in. We also needed to see how the king would react."

Reiner: "He's right...we didn't have much of a choice.

I stepped back against the wall and slid down. I just couldn't believe It. Everything happened so quickly.

Lena: "..Reiner Braun....right..?"

We all turned our attention to Lena who had been quiet since the entire incident happened.

Reiner: "....Yeah....what Is it?"

Fynn: "Lena? What's wrong?"

Lena: "That name....It's been bothering me since we got to this Island...since Magath told us the names on that list. I couldn't remember who that was...until now."

She lifted her face that was buried into her knees and stood up. Staring daggers directly into Reiner eyes. She began to slowly approach him.

Reiner: "...Lena?"

Lena: "As far as I knew...Marcel and Porco Galliard were the closest ones to top our scores during our training...while you, a loser who was only good for proclaiming his love for our motherland, was at the very bottom."

Fynn: "Lena..calm down."

Lena: "So tell me Reiner...how did someone like yourself...become a WARRIOR!"

She suddenly punched him in the face which knocked him down. She then proceeded to kick him while on the ground. It was a good thing we were In a empty alley.

Lena: "WHY THE HELL DID THE BRASS CHOOSE SOMEONE LIKE YOU?! AN IDIOT THAT COULDN'T EVEN PASS THE MARKSMANSHIP TEST! I THOUGHT THEY WANTED US TO RETRIEVE THE FOUNDER?! WHY?! WHY ARE YOU HERE AND NOT MARCEL OR PORCO?!"

It was getting hard to watch. She had broken his nose, and his face was getting bloody.

Fynn: "Alright that's enough Lena! That's enough!!"

After a couple of seconds of struggle I finally pulled her off of him.

Fynn: "Just calm down Lena!"

I turned around and noticed that Reiner was beginning to heal.

Bertholdt: "He was with us."

Lena: "...Huh?"

Bertholdt: "It was the three of us. Marcel was chosen to inherit the Jaw Titan and be a part of this operation, but something happened."

Fynn: "....What?"