:Midnight (Part 2):

Start from the beginning

You couldn't hold back the thoughts anymore. You couldn't resist the fact you wanted him. Not to mention it would help his not being able to sleep issue. You could no longer clench your legs together anymore to suppress what You were feeling, you had to act on it.

Your hands on his face , You lean in to kiss him. He leans back into the kiss surprised but still kissing you back passionately, Licking your bottom lip asking for entrance, he slides his warm tongue in your mouth. You straddle onto his lap , with one leg on each side of him. He glides his hands up your thighs and up onto your waist as your tounges swirl together. His lips are so warm and soft. You can feel him growing beneath you so you grind back and forth on him causing friction between each-other.  He quickly reacted grabbing your hips as he let out a soft moan. You kept grinding against him while his
moans slipped into your mouth.
no longer being able to take it anymore, he picks you up and lays you down on the bed with his knee between you legs pushing against your throbbing heat and both hands next to your head.
He leans down and whispers into your ear

"Don't tease me"
"your only making it worse"
"I can only control myself so much"
He begins to strip you. Taking off your clothes leaving you in just your bra and underwear. You do the same to him. You get on top of him. You position yourself right below his erection.
"Your so cute when your turned on" you say as you pull down his pajamas and pull his throbbing sex out of his pants. You internally freak out a little bit at the shock of his size... he's long and just the right amount of thickness.

You lick all the way up to the tip , and lick the tip just once to tease. This pushes him over the edge He can't take it anymore being easily aroused. he pushes his length into your mouth breathing heavily trying to suppress his moans. "Mmnm" he whimpers accidentally letting his moan slip out. This turns you on more. His moans were like ecstasy to your ears. You begin swirling your tounge around and using your hand to pump up and down painfully slow, wanting him to beg. "f-faster" he says struggling to even say a word. you begin going faster at the perfect pace to really get him going. "Y-Y/N" he moaned breathing more heavy then before.
"I-I'm gon-na"
He says clenching his teeth before releasing his warm liquid into your mouth. You move up to his face and begin Kissing him pushing his cum into his mouth as you both begin to swish it back and forth between your mouths until there's nothing left.
"I need you"
"Now" says Rock Lee sternly, pushing you onto your back pulling down your panties.

He starts kissing on your neck leaving marks, and finding your sweet spot. When you moan alerting him that he's found it he continues to leave marks and hickeys all around. "Your mine" he says as he smirks and slides his hand down onto your warmth and starts moving in gentle circle motions on your sweet spot spreading the wetness all around before moving down and starting to lick all over. "Fuckk..k Lee" you moan under your breath then cover your mouth after letting it slip out. as you put your hand over your mouth, he grabs your wrist pulling it off your face.
"I wanna hear you get loud for me" He starts swirling his tounge around in circles and moves his tounge in and out of you. You moan loud as a wave of pleasure comes over you. You feel the knot in your stomach building up.
"R-Rock Le-eee"
he then slides in 2 fingers going back and forth at a painfully slow pace.
"Please Lee ....Faster" you whimper
He then speeds up, curling them when deep inside you. Your breathing like crazy, trying to get words out.
"F-f—Faster" you mutter out.
"Say my name"
"B-but Somebody will h-hear u-us"
"I want everyone to hear you moan my name." said Lee as he began to go at an extreme pace pumping his 2 fingers in and out while swirling his tounge around your clit.
"Rock-k" "fuck-k .......I-I'm gonna"
"SAY MY NAME"
"I-It feels s-so g-good Lee"

"R-ROCK LEE" you Yelp out as the knot in your stomach starts to release making you arch your back out of pleasure. Your juices leak into his mouth as he licks them up. "You taste amazing"
You try to catch your breath as you feel Rock lining himself with your opening. He grinds back and forth on your sex before pushing it in fast.
"Ah...Fu-uck"
"It's so warm and tight"
he says before thrusting back and forth at a painfully slow pace before gradually speeding up. Each thrust fills you with overwhelming pleasure and You bite your lip trying not to cum yet. Your legs begin to close at the amount of intense pressure you feel building up. Rock opens them back up and lift them above his shoulders. "keep them open"
"you cum when I say you can."
Him saying this nearly pushed you over the edge. He was always so sweet and soft, this new sternness was such a bed wetter. He's barley holding it together himself, each second, your walls tightening around him, it's driving him crazy. It's so wet and warm.
"You feel s-so g-good" he says barley able to speak. He leans over you while still inside you , leaning next to your face as you claw his back at the immense amount of pressure you feel inside your stomach aching for release. His thrusts getting sloppier and breath getting heavier. He cups your chin and whispers in your ear . " I want you to c-cum all over me" this pushes you completely over the edge. You arch your back and your legs begin to shake uncontrollably as you feel yourself aching to release "y-your so deep inside me I-I can't take it anymore" "I'm gonna-"

"I'm gonna c-cum too" Rock Lee says shakily
"Fuck-k......Y-Y/N" he moans out as you both release onto eachother. You feel his warm liquid seeping inside you. He pulls out and cleans himself up then gets you a towel so that you can shower..." Y/N.....I" "I think I'm in love with you." he says nervous of how you'll respond.
"I've always loved you" you say without hesitating blushing .
"I've been fantasizing so long about doing that" you say

"Get ready to be doing it a lot more" says Lee confidently.

You both end up showering together and doing 2 more rounds before actually getting cleaned up and falling asleep together in his bed.

|Extra| The next morning everyone was talking about how you two did it last night and how loud you were. Rock Lee was smirking ..thinking of all the things he'd done to you last night. You were just trying to keep a low profile, embarrassed about how everybody heard you two. You didn't regret it though
The sex was amazing , as lustful as it was , you two did love eachother .