:NightTime:

It was around 11:45 pm at night. Everyone was fast asleep since you all had been training and were pretty worn out. Except for you. .....or so You had thought. You had gotten up out of bed to get a glass of water, and after You were finished with the glass , You made your way around the house everyone was staying at to become more familiar with your  surroundings.
As Your doing this you hear a sudden noise come from one of the hallways. Since You thought You were the only one up at this hour You decide to see what's causing the sound.
You make your way over only to find out that it's coming from rock Lee's room. You see the door is cracked open. Your mind is racing.

Why is he awake at this hour.
Is he? ...
Wait. You thought to yourself.

You peek in and see he's just watching a movie. Oh ..he's just watching a movie thank god , I thought he was doing something else .. but why does the thought of him doing that make me feel a some type of way?"
You were thinking about if he were touching himself.
The thought of it made you tighten your legs together to release the bit of pressure that started to build up. He seemed so innocent besides his constant flirting. The thought of him doing such a thing just made your mind wander crazy. You wanted so badly to tease him and do all kinds of things to him to make him lose his mind. He never suspected that you had a crush on him so he tended not to mess with you besides casual conversations because he figured he didn't have the slightest chance with you.

You shook your head to erase all the fantasies you were having and focus on what you were doing. You leaned in to watch him further.
Your knee hit the door causing the door to move and make a creaking sound. Shit. I really hope he didn't hear me.
.... a short moment of silence passed.

"Hello..... is someone there ?" Said Rock Lee, in a soft voice. I figured there was no point in trying to conceal myself anymore to avoid further possibility of something really embarrassing happening.

You open the door and walk in to reveal yourself.

*smut is the next page ;)*