Chapter 60 Family Reunion

[At Fraxinux]
[3rd POV]

Everyone was now watching
Y/n's fight with Urizen through the monitor.

Rinne and Rio seemed to be the most worried about Y/n right now.

Rio=Mama. Who is Papa fighting right now?

Rinne=Mama don't know, honey. let's just hope Papa wins.

Shido=We have to help him!

V=No. Don't interfere with their fight. This is their fight, not yours... Uhuk.. Uhuk...

Yoshino=V-san. Are you alright?

V=I'm fine...

[Meanwhile]
[Y/n POV]

I am currently fighting Urizen for 6 hours straight. He got stronger after eating the Qliphoth fruit. I was a little troubled in dealing with him now.

Urizen=This is true power... The power I've sought for so long!

Y/n=You threw away your humanity just for this... and it's nothing but useless shit!

Urizen=... As long as you live, you will never understand. Power is everything!

Y/n=You've completely lost, brother...

[At Fraxinux]
[Rinne POV]

Their fight continued for a while. It seems that they were talking to each other while fighting but there was no audio.

Kotori=Can we get the Audio from their battle?

Shizaki=Commander here is the audio!

Now we were able to hear what they are saying.

[Urizen]=... As long as you live, you will never understand. Power is everything!

[Y/n]=You've completely lost, brother...

After hearing "Brother" from Y/n. Everyone in the command room including me was shocked.

Everyone=NANI!?

Didn't Y/n's brother die many years ago?

Shido=Wait. They are brothers!? Then why are they fighting each other?

V=To see one's justice through, a man must fight for it. Even if the one stands before him is his kin.

V suddenly answered.

Shido=That doesn't make sense. Brothers shouldn't fight with each other!

V=The brothers of blood disagree on the very reason of their existence. They... Must... Fight!

Nia=... That is cruel.

V=I know...

We then looked back at Y/n and Urizen's battle on the monitor. Still, no one won between them.

Rinne=Is he going to be okay?

V=I don't know. Let's just see what happened next.

[Back to Y/n]

Urizen shoots a laser beam toward me but I simply blocked that with my sword.

Y/n=What's wrong, Vergil? This is no time to hold back.

Urizen=It would seem so...

He then clapped his hand and a large shockwave appears and went straight to me. I then transform into my Sin Devil trigger form and blocked that shockwave with my hands.

Y/n=Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!