chapter twenty seven

Start from the beginning

I threw my head back, increasing my pace even more. She kept saying to go faster and harder. I couldn't hold back, she was like a drug to me. How did we even end up to fuck each other?

Her legs started to shake, her breast started to move upwards, she was going to come and I was too. Moving faster to finish this quickly and cuddle, I came on her stomach.

"Argh, fucking shit," I curse, brushing my hair back. "You were so good to me, Y/n."

"Y/n? Did you just fucking call me another's girl name?" She pushed me away, as I roll to the side, eyes widen in disbelief.

She takes her clothes, wearing them aggressively, announcing the world that she's here. She leaves quickly, wearing her huge heels and among her way downstairs.

I sit on the edge of the bed, wearing my boxer and joggings. I stare at the ground, chuckling at the mistake I just made.

The reason why I wanted to fuck someone is to get rid of her out of my damn mind but there she is crawling her way back in. She affected me so much, I don't even realize it.

I stretched my arms and my hips. I felt a pain on my shoulder. Fuck, that whore bite me so hard.

My back touched the bedsheets, I stared at the ceiling at little intensely. Bringing both my hands on top of my face, I could imagine her face right in them, snuggling against them for warmth.

The day she was drunk was probably the best day I've spent with her. She doesn't realize what she does and she's awfully truthful about what she says, like Taehyung.

I clenched my hands, thinking about him. It feels like I have an enemy. The one I thought he'll never be.

I should get a glass of water to get my head back before I sleep.

Sighing, I open the unclosed door and head my way to the kitchen, where the lights were on. That was weird, did Yuri forgot to shut the lights off? My heart clenched unconsicously. I felt something bad was going to happen.

"He said he loved me!" She screamed painly.

His arms wrapped around her shoulders, body glued to each other. Her head was in his chest, as muffled sobs started to echo in the house. She was shaking so much. Taehyung kissed the crown of her head and her forehead.

"He loves you, Y/n, you shouldn't give up on him. He must've his reasons."

"I can't anymore, he said he loved another girl in front of my face. I've heard it and seen it. He was so into her, I couldn't belive it. I feel like a joke to him. I hate him."

"Don't hate him too much, you might regret-"

Subsequently, she kissed him on the lips. It was soft, kind and passionate. Taehyung's eyes widen as he tried to push her away. Didn't he liked her? He was supposed to enjoy this moment. I would die to be him, to be like him. To be nice and kind without being impatient for a girl.

I'm at my usual self, I stomped forward, as the light went on me. Both of them looked at me with confusion and hatred.

"This is what you want?!" I yelled, not caring about a thing about this house anymore.

"Yes, you hurt me in every way possible, you fucking liar."

"I'm a liar?" I asked, moving to the side so I could be close to her. She backed away as her back made in contact with Taehyung's chest. I took a grip of her arm forcefully so she could look at me. "You're the same, you know it."

"Don't touch me..."

"Aww, where did your confidence go, Princess? Why is your Prince charming is staring at me and not doing a move? Both of you are so weak, pathetic and useless. Bunch of-"

I received a stinging pain on my right cheek. My head flew to the side as I stared at the pot of flower that was on the counter. Touching my cheek slowly, I didn't dare to look her face. I can't say I'm mad at her, I'll be stupid if i did.

This is bullshit.

"Maybe I'm the asshole to come back to you every time, I'm the only one who's making a effort here. Why don't think about me for a second?"

With that said, I turn back to my room, forgetting why I came here in the first place.