Part 1 (Beginning of Act 2)

The Anons look around and see Drifter standing under the Tree of Feelings. Everything is as it was at the beginning of Act 1. The Anons discuss among themselves what just happened. Some are angry, some are sad, some are worried, and some are confused. They decide to try to expose that this timeline is wrong so it can be fixed, but, now that they know that Dream is the one behind it, they decide to leave Drifter in the dark for now, opting to talk to Wing instead.

The Anons reach XTale and find Wing talking to XGaster. They wait until Wing is alone before talking to him. When they try to tell Wing everything from Act 1, their messages are blocked. (Anon messages being blocked means that the plot will not allow them to say certain things, or anything at all, depending on the context.)

The Anons try to talk to Wing again. This time they simply greet him and explain who/what they are. Wing is a little startled and confused but he rolls with it. The Anons ask him about his favorite food, his job, his family, if he likes to draw, etc. Then they ask if, and what, he knows about the other AUs. Wing says that he's heard his father, XGaster, mention the existence of AUs before, but he doesn't know anything about them. The Anons ask Wing if he's heard of Ink or Cross. He shakes his head and asks who they are. The Anons give a small explanation of each of them and briefly mention the X-Event.

Suddenly, Wing grips his head as incomplete memories fill his mind. Cross and Ink simultaneously realize who they are. They both start freaking out and taking control of Wing from each other.