Chapter 12 (Valentine's day)

Welcome back to my shitty ass story. Please take off your shoes and jacket, you will be seated shortly.

I have no idea what that intro was, but anyways, I'm here to deliver you guys shitty fan service again.

I'm sorry this came out so late, I had some personal issues this month, and it was hard to write.

Enjoy!

"Hip, hop, to the liquor store. Gonna get drunk, on the floor. La la la la la la, message to the kids...."

Three was making chocolate for Valentine's day. Considering his entire friend group was made up of 7 girls, he knows he needed it.

He breathed in, and breathed out.
A smile spread across his face.
He was having a great morning.

He had a heated apartment, friends he could call close, and was making chocolate for his friends while just chilling in his underwear.

I mean hey, that's pretty good.

He put on some music, and continued to make sweets, as well as breakfast for himself.

He thought he heard a noise somewhere in his apartment, but decided to ignore it, as he didn't want to ruin his mood.

He kept making food and singing along to the music, when he heard a voice right behind him.

"Three."

"AYO WHAT THE-" He spun around while jumping back, smacking his head against the wall.

He fell over and from the floor he looked up to see Eight leaning over him.

"Eight? What are you doing here? And how did you get in my apartment."

She simply held up the keys she had been given by Cap'n Cuttlefish.

"Right, I forgot he gave those out." Three said, rubbing the back of his head.

Eight helped him up, and looked at him worriedly.

"My apologies, I did not mean to scare you." She said.

"It's fine, just a little skittish is all." He said.

She pointed at his chest.
"May I ask why you aren't wearing clothes?"

He then remembered he was only in his underwear.

"Oh, uh.... I wasn't really expecting company. Sorry, I'll go put some on-"
He said.

"Don't worry, you look good without a shirt." She said with an innocent smile.

He blushed and laughed to himself.
"Thanks..." He said.

He ran into his room to grab some clothes.
He decided on a simple blue t-shirt with some black sweatpants.

He came back out of his room to see Eight inspecting the different sweets he had been making.

He smiled and walked up to her.

"Something catch your eye?" He asked.

She nodded, still entranced by the smell.

"Here." He grabbed chocolate and handed it to her. "Try some."

She obeyed, carefully putting it into her mouth.

Her face lit up as she ate it.

"You like it?" He asked her.

She nodded, with big eyes and a wide smile.
"It was very good! Thank you!"

He smiled.
"Anytime, Eight. Oh, I forgot to ask. What did you come here for?"